Quick dry methods-what do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TotaleeNails

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I would like opinions on what methods of quick drying you use-opi drip dry drops, or sprays, tell me what you think works best?

I am currently using a quick dry aerosol but not overly impressed therefore would welcome all suggestions

Thanks

Tracey:)

Creatives dry and shine !!

Creative speedy for me and creative solarspeed spray xx

Last edited:
I use out the door's quick dry top coat, followed by Creative's Speed spray............brilliant.

My favorites are Poshe` Quick dry top coat and OPI Drip Dry. My clients are addicted to Drops... they'll knock the next person over to get some. Haha jk

i have just use star nails quattro on my own nails, was really good! its a UV gel top coat, but really protected my polish. I carried on as usual after painting them without being careful, and didnt get a single smudge!

CND's Dry & Shine is the best. It rocks! I wouldn't be w/o it! :)

Super Speed Spray for me

A coat of solar oil over each nail does it for me! xx

I was using Solar spray from Creative but I've been using OPI Drip Dry since I was having issues with dry time.

Nothing fancy - just good old CND solar oil...

inm looks wet is very quick drying over polish.

I use Mavala speed dry spray! :green:

D* xXx

I normally just apply SpaRitual Cuti-cocktail oil but I'm trying out the new Andale dry and shine drops at the moment. Only tried them once though so far so good. :)

I use the Sparitual Andale drops they are great speeds up the dry time of polish and it puts on a nice shine. Perfect for my manicures x

Mavala - Mavadry

CND Heat dry and Solar Oil works for me.

I do leave 2-3 min between coats though:)

Cuticle oil & cold water.. does the trick every time.. even in the worst of the worst kind of humidity (which we get in summer, here in Montreal)

Latest posts

Back