Raw egg and a crayon??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sorella

Reaction score
In my nail course they've told us to bring an egg and a crayon. Does anyone know what this is about? Don't know if its some technique we've to use on the egg. Any idea's?
Posted via Mobile Device

I think it could be something to do with filing techniques. x

Ha ha ... I know exactly what it is ... I made all the CND educators do it years ago on an educators training .... glad to see it is still being used. !!

I know what it is too... my teacher told me.... :lol::lol:

ooh im intrigued! Is it something that i could do at home to practise my techniques? i want to know lol!!

I know too:green:done it and taught it (thanks to geeg :hug:)

Not going to tell you though! don't want you to have an advantage over you fellow students :)

enjoy :hug:

Ok, I'm dying to know what this is about. We never did anything like this is my NSI training.

Please come back and tell us...I'm seriously intrigued!!
Lou x
Posted via Mobile Device

Yep, done it and taught it :green:- fabulous idea:green:, enjoy, it really gets "the message" across.:hug:

It's fabulous and you will love it. ;)

Bring a CND Boomerang Buffer, it will work fab. :)

:lol: ....I used to love doing this with students a great icebreaker as well as being a learning tool!!
Glad no one has actually 'spoiled' the fun of this by telling Sorella any details!!
Must admit I supplied my own eggs....and nicked my great nieces' crayons :o

thanks for the replies. its obviously a popular thing though. i was asking because im not going to be able to make it to my nail class tonight so ill be missing it. sorry for the rest of you that want to know what it is. our course is off for a week now so i wont know what its about until the first week in november. i will update you's on it then

Can we spill the egg now lol lol Seeing as it wont be spoiling anything?

I am really intrigued now! hahahaha....I didnt do this with NSI, is someone going to let us know??? :lol:

ooh im intrigued! Is it something that i could do at home to practise my techniques? i want to know lol!!

I wouldn't advise doing it at home lol....it is just a fun thing to do in a class environment !!

Nice to see the egg trick still being used, I remember one girl in my class bringing in a hard boiled one :)

I know this is an old thread but I have just come across it......Can someone enlighten me even by PM about the Crayon and the Egg? :green::green:

Ahh memories!! Once you learn it in class I think it would be great practice at home!! I teach this as well after having learned it via CND!! My suggestion is a Blizzard though ;)

Okay, now I want to know! lol

Latest posts

Back