Real nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harlsdiesel2

Reaction score
How many of you girlies have real nails in good condition?everyone I see with nails are all false.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many of you girlies have real nails in good condition?everyone I see with nails are all false now.xx

Yay ... great news as that is my job, to make nails for people!! The more themerrier.

My nails are natural and in great condition and I wear Shellac Power Polish to keep them that way. If I did not wear Shellac, my nails would not last 2 minutes without its protection.

I am a natural nail girl too!! Wear Shellac ALL the time! My nails are fab! :)

Mine are natural, and in great condition. I am currently wearing shellac decadence.

Love Decendance I have that on my toes. Since having Shellac my natural nails have never been better/stronger. I could never wear them this long without the protection of it.

Can't honestly ever see me needing enhancements again

My nails are awful... until I wear Shellac! :D the protection is fantastic and prevents them from breaking & peeling so well!

My natural nails are OK, but like Geeg said, don't last when they're naked, I work too hard! I wear Shellac, Hollywood at the moment.

Natural nails with bio sculpture's 'summer holiday' at the moment.

Never had anything other than natural.

Jacqui xx

I'm a natural girl now. My nails have grown so fast it's amazing.
At the moment I have a little French number on with negligee and mop. I'm off to Vancouver on wednesday (hello Canadian geeks any here from Vancouver!) so am having Blackpool with mop.
Love shellac it's transformed my nasty ratty natural nails into something to be proud of :)
Vicki xx

My nails are natural and in great condition, mainly i just paint with clear polish, i think nail extensions and Shellac are great but aren't as good for your nails as having nothing on, in my case anyway as i have tried both.

My nails are natural and in great condition, mainly i just paint with clear polish, i think nail extensions and Shellac are great but aren't as good for your nails as having nothing on, in my case anyway as i have tried both.

Lucky for some. Most women's natural nails need a little added strength. I wore nail enhancements for 25 years before wearing Shellac and my nails were not damaged ( other than being a bit dehydrated for a week or so ) when I removed them. Now they are long and lovely with Shellac.

Maybe normal uncoloured hair is in better condition than coloured hair but I still choose to have mine coloured and I know it is slightly dehydrated because of it. My choice. It may not be as good for my hair to colour it, but that does not mean that it is BAD for my hair either.

Me! I have always has nice strong nails, but since shellac they are even better. Saying that, today I have been on a Brisa course and have 7 natural nails, and three Brisa nails, one over lay, one tip and one sculpt, they look fab! Xx

Btw, those are my own nails on my pic with Minx on them for my advert.

Last edited by a moderator:
My own nails are natural too, although I do overlay them with Bio Sculpture gel to protect them.

In fact the only time I extended my nails (with tips or sculptures) was whilst I was training.

I'm a natural! Can't wear extensions as my work is mostly massage so gelish is my new best friend :) I'm lucky to have strong nails naturally though!

i always have bio sculpture on and my nails have never been better! i cant imagine going back to normal polish!

I was an enhancement girl but now.im a shellac girl through and through! Wouldnt go back now and i love having my own natural nails! Currently have fedora with iced cappuccino konaded on top :) xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

I used to want nail extensions all the time but 'just never got round to doing it', but ever since shellac and Jessica GELleration came out, i have been wearing them every since and I am soooo happy with my nails.. regular use of cuticle oil makes a huge difference, i honestly believe that... Never thought I could have nice natural nails, but now I do..when i take them off, i actually 'gasped' at the length of them now and how white my free edge are. I just need to practise doing french manicure on my right hand as my left hand is not my dominiant hand and the white lines always looks rubbish lol!! So my nails can start to look healthy and natural without having to put colour polish all the time... Why am i waffling so much 'rubbish'..pregnancy brain!:lol:

I'm still relatively new to nail enhancement, I just love acrylic nails! The options is endless to create beautifull individual funky nails...

I think i am lucky to have strong nails and i know that some ladies dont and wearing Enhancements or gels is good for them, especially Shellac, i love Shellac when i have it on but my nails do go a bit dry and split when i take it off, maybe im just suited for polish. :)

I'm a nno wearer. I used to have fibre glass overlays, but switched to L&p over a year ago when I did a conversion with CND. I now wear retention plus over my natural nails which I love cause it gives great strength an flexability. :) Keep meaning to shellac them but just haven't got round to doing it yet.

Latest posts

Back