Red Almond French

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanish

Reaction score
Hello Dear Geeks!!
This is my new set. We call this type of nails "Stained Glass" Nails because of the free edge looking like a coloured glass... they look really nice in life despite of the very rich colour they are completely transparent and it gives to nails its own charm...
I don't know the right term for this nails in English so will be very grateful if you point it out for me...
Thanks a lot!!!!!!x

They are lovely:)

OMG Elena, they are stunning - really almost like surreal!
The line of light is slightly out on the odd nail, but your smile lines are better than perfect - to die for! The nail bed colour is fab too.
It's always a pleasure to look at your work:hug:
You do some excellent nails - I'll have pop over to Peterborough and get you to do mine.

Fantastic!! I love them hun :)

Sue x

lovely...I like these
xxx

I'll have pop over to Peterborough and get you to do mine.
You are very welcome!!!!!!!
Smile lines are nice because I used competition technique (everybody can achieve the same result this way!!!!), but you don't normaly use it doing nails in salon, takes too long time, I'm pretty rubbish doing smile lines usual way but learning:)
Thank you guys, you are very kind to me!!!!xxx
P.S.: so how do you call this type of nails???:|

wow, these are stunning and just so well done. Love them :hug:

They are gorgeous! So what is the competition technique? x

I love the colour of the red vanish ! what have you used ? a colour drop to your monomer? I like the term stained glass as this is what they look like !!

Very lovely indeed!! Did you use the color drops? Yes, please share your smile line technique!:)

Competition technique it is when you refine your future smile line with a file before sculpting free edge.works good with L&P and even better with gel...
I used drop of glass paint into monomer... I know many of you will think if it can cause allergy reaction, as many ears of practice of 1000000 russian technicians shows- no, there weren't any cases of getting allergy because of using glass paint with monomer.
Thank you Geeks for your comments!! I appreciate them a lot!x

Hi Hun,
Just love them, wish I was nearer so you could do mine.
The term you are looking for is "reverse appilcation".
Also I call the tips "Glass nails"
Keep up the fantastic work.
Lotsa luv x :hug: x

oh wow.they are fab, beautiful x

they are beautiful xxxx

gorgeous work as always.x
i thought these type of nails were called stained glass over here too?

I think they are gorgeous...:)

Those smile lines are to die for!!

Well done xx

Latest posts

Back