red/silver glitter french

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mieke

Reaction score
Hi,

I did a set of red glitter french l&p on myself recently and would like to get some feedback on them. I have been doing mostley gel since i am not allowed to use l&p in the salon that i rent for the odor and they are afraid that neighbours would complain :rolleyes:
It was a while ago i did a set of l&p and i felt a bit stiff in the technique after doing gel all the time. Therefore i would really appreciate some pointers on the nails that i did on myself. Normally the french should have been glitter red only but i forgot to cap it with clear so i filed off some of the color :grr: resulting in a silver glitter patching in between. I just copied it on the other nails so it wouldn,t look silly :green:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa14/nailgeek/Picture91.jpg

There is no pics hun ?

Hi Honey

I can see your pics. :hug:

There is no pics hun ?

Sorry i was to fast clicking ok, so i forgot to attach the picture ¨woops¨:lol:
I took it with my webcam since i don,t have a digital camera available , hope this will do :rolleyes:

Thx tracey. It,s nice of you to have taken the time and comment them :hug:

One word for these: DEADLY!!!!!!

Great job! They are beautiful!!!!

One word for these: DEADLY!!!!!!

Great job! They are beautiful!!!!

wow thank you... really boosts my confidence back :hug:
i feel all warm inside now :o

They look pretty damn perfect to me hun,
very nice :hug:

Lovely hun, shame you are so far away:cry: Those smiles are to die for:lol:

Lovely hun, shame you are so far away:cry: Those smiles are to die for:lol:

My smile on my face looks better after reading your quote ;)
I have to give a comment aswell on a catchy line you typed
We childproofed the house, but they're still getting in:irked:
LOL

nothing wrong with those at all.... well done xx

look good to me xx
lovely deep smiles well done
I like the colour of the glitter , I've done this with red as well before and sometimes mistakes can look better !! (never a mistake you tell them they are meant to look like that !lol)

Thank you angie :)

Yeah i was going to say so to my customers that it was meant to be like that ...and incase they ask how it,s done i reply ... It,s a very hard look to achieve madam, it took me days to figure it out, instead of oh i filed of some of the glitter by accident and thought cr*p!! so i had to do the same on all of them :lol:

They are lovely well done.

lovely nails and great smiles.:)

Thanks :hug: it,s nice to have taken the time to write something down...you guys are the best

They are stunning, well done. :hug:

Lovely smiles and form,great length and shape too.well done :hug:

Latest posts

Back