Rockstar Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berenicefuentes

Reaction score
How many of you geeks use/heard the term Rockstar Nails??

me.. but only because i wanted to try and do some for the stiletto comp..

I love my rockstar nails. Now, if only I could convince my clients:green:

I don't know how everyone else would describe the look, but to me it's about nails that make a statement. The more outrageous the better, with lots of bling.
I like to wear nails that make people stare.

So do I...I love nails that are 'In Your Face'!!!:)...but will have to see some designs to inspire me.....any ideas?....:green:

no I haven't but would love to see some photo's
Plllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee:hug::hug:

rockstar nails ?????? Am I missing something here!!!!

:o

I guess that's what I'm wearing all the time.

Anything OTT :lol:

VERY long
Square
Often black french with accents like fliks,flowers, gems etc.

NEVER natural
Never a P&W.

Guess I better get myself a guitar
:lol:

Right now, my nails are sort of like flames? Like doing a marble with metallic red and a white, but only one direction, up the nail... so it looks kind of like flames.

now I understand !!!! silly me !!!!!:rolleyes:

I dont get it??:confused: What do they have tp haveon them to be rockstar nails?? Love those black and silver lush!!!:green:

Rockstar Nails are just nails with glitter in them. Atleast that's what they are here in California. I usually hear people call them glitter nails, which is why I wanted to find out how many other geeks call them rockstar nails.

If you are interested in the coolest art on the planet right now call youn nails and ask if they can get a class in your area! They have the best support you will ever get! They have free samples also. rock star toes is when you put clear gel on your toes and sprinkle glitter on then cap with clear. They have the most prizmatic glitter I have everr seen! And they have about 50 or so recipies/ They believe you should color blend to make your Rock Star toes Pop!!!!!!!. They also teach you how to color mix your gels for your clients[ you get to be like opi and name them yourself] Customers love this! They teach you how to do a reverse application, and how to use color drops. They have tools to make impressions in the nails with.
They are the most innovative co. right now. Just call up and ask for Raymond. He knows everything. Ask him to connect you with an educator that colsest to you. call the educator and pick her brain. There moto is [ It's all about you!] The nail Tech.
They want to talk to you as much as you want to talk to them.
Tess

Wow, you made that sound so exciting. do you know if Young Nails if available outside of England? Would be grand if they could come to Barbados and do their courses.

l love them, i often wear them, not black though, not brave enough for that :)

If you're not brave enough for full on black try clear tips with a black & silver or black & pink design over them. This is what I do when the occasion calls for something less in your face.

I do wear rock star nails myself at times, especially when i want to get my nails noticed.

R$ockstar nails can be anything you like, but normaly keeping within the theme.. metalics /black /stars/ red the possibilities are endless..

I have cnd onyx zone 2&3 with cnd iredesant glitter stilletto's capped in clear with chanel decals on at the minute.. very glam very rock!

I like to call em Rock&Grohl nails.. :;):

R nails can be anything you like, but normaly keeping within the theme.. metalics /black /stars/ red the possibilities are endless..

I have cnd onyx zone 2&3 with cnd iredesant glitter stilletto's capped in clear with chanel decals on at the minute.. very glam very rock!

I like to call em Rock&Grohl nails.. :;):

sound fab... you got any pics xx

Punky9904,
Just go to [email protected] and get some info. Ask Raymond to hook you up!
Tess

Latest posts

Back