Sad News

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear of your loss Sarah Lou. My thoughts are with you and your family :hug:

Really sorry, I feel sick thinking what you are going through, i couldn't even begin to start to imagine how you feel. Your family are in my thoughts:hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sarah Lou :hug: So so sorry to her about Chelsie my thoughts are with you all at this very sad time :hug:

I Will Lend You A Child

Author Unknown

"I'll lend you for a little while, a child of mine," He said.
"For you to love while she lives, and give her a warm bed.

"She may be six or seven years, or eighty two or three.
But, will you 'til I call her back, take care of her for me?

"She will bring her charms to gladden you, and her stay will be brief.
You'll have her lovely memories for years beyond belief.

"I cannot promise she will stay, as all from earth return.
But there are lessons taught down there, I want this child to learn.

"I've looked wide world over in my search for teachers true.
And from the throngs that crowd life's lanes, I've selected you.

"Now you will give her all your love - not think the labour vain.
Nor hate me when I come to call to take her back again.

"I fancied that I heard it say 'Dear Lord, thy will be done'
For all the joy this child shall bring, the risk of grief we'll run.

"We'll shower her with tenderness, and love her while we may.
And for the happiness we've known, forever grateful stay.

"And should the angel call for her to go it on her own someday,
We'll brave the bitter grief that comes, those times she is away.

My thoughts are with you and your family x

so sorry to hear about your loss, her spirit will live on through you and your family..i feel god just granted you a new angel xx

So Sorry to hear that you and your family have lost such a precious gift, thinking of you all
x

Sarah Lou so very sorry to hear this sad news, my thoughts are with you and your family :hug: xxxx

Oh Sarah Lou, I'm so sorry for the loss of your daughter & wish all the best for you & your family, my thoughts are with you. Life's just not fair & I couldn't even begin to imagine what your going through, I suppose like you said at least now she's in no pain.:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I am so very sorry to hear this devastating news about your little princess. This is one of the hardest things that you will ever have to live through. You and your family will need to support each other, as you try to accept what has happened. Her pain has now gone and she is sleeping peacefully. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and hope that you find the strength to get through it all. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry for the loss of your daughter, thinking of you at this sad time.x:hug:

sending you hugs :hug:

Sarah Lou i'm so sorry for you and your family. However you must be coping i don't know. Time is a great healer hunny and you know she's at peace now.
I lost my mum to cancer.

God bless you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you and sending hugs of love and strength...:hug: :hug:

A tiny bud,
Lent, not given.
To bud on earth,
And bloom in Heaven
.​

My thoughts are with you and your family :hug:

OUT OF VIEW

Please wipe that teardrop from your eye.
When nightfall comes look for the brightest star
And when you see that special star high in the sky
Always know that from you I will never be far.
My spirit and soul will always be with you –
Please weep no more because I will never leave you.
Free from pain and safe from harm,
No more suffering, just peace and calm.
You can’t see me but I am near to you.
All that I am is OUT OF VIEW!

So sorry for your loss.
My thoughts are with you and your family :hug: :hug:

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, I dont know what you must be going through :cry: It certainly puts things into perspective. :hug: to you all at this difficult time xxx

I am so so sorry to hear of your sad loss, I know words can't really help but they can give some comfort, just to know people are thinking of you and your family at such a sad sad time does help, I know it does, it is hard enough loosing a parent but a really special little girl must be even harder. If you want to pm me you are welcome to, I have a good listening ear.

Joan

Tuesday 26th September my daughter lost her battle with leukaemia, she is now up with the angels. :cry: Her funurel is tomorrow. It was expected we have known for months, by princess is now free from pain :cry:

Wanted to thank those special geeks, you know who you are, who have helped me throughout her treatment.

Sarah Lou - I am deeply sorry to read your post. Words could never express the sadness I feel for you and your family at this time. Knowing for some time still can't make your pain any easier to bear.
I am a mum and the thought of losing my little girl just doesn't bear imagining so I to know you have lost your angel is so upsetting.
Sending you a huge cyber hug and I am thinking of you and little girl.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Dear Lord, I am just so sorry. I thought about you just last night too. My prayers and thoughts are with you. :hug: :hug:

Latest posts

Back