sad news

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So very sorry for your loss hun xx

My thoughts and prayers are with you all sweetheart. xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss... My deepest sympathies...

My heart goes out to you hun.. keep strong:hug::hug:

I'm so sorry to hear that. At least you were with her, and you know she's not in pain any more. Lots of :hug: to you and your family.

so sorry to hear that.....here is a :hug: for you and your family xxx

Thank you girls

Mum tried to hang on so i wisped in her ear ,im here now mum and im safe you close your eyes and go to sleep and when you wake you will see your sister and mum and dad and you can chase Elvis around all day, We love you mum you can let go now.

and two minutes later she was gone.

i havent cried all day until now and i have all th arrangements to make tomorrow.

so very very sorry mate, i do know what you are going through i have been there, i know how raw and empty and well strange you will feel for a while.
i am here for my dad and hopefully i was at the time my mum died and we sort of carried each other through it, so you and your dad will be the same and it will be of great comfort to you :hug: prayers for you all at this time xxx

I'm so sorry Lisa thinking of you :hug:

xxxxx

I'm sorry to hear this xx

thinking of you all xx

Lisa my thoughts are with you and your family :hug:

aww hunny i feel so bad for ya:hug: , even though your mum is at peace now , i know the utterly gutting feeling of losing your mum ,
please let me know if you need anything , chat whatever , take care sweetie lots of love dee xxx

i dont know you hunny, but i stil wanted to say how sorry that i am, God has his time for everybody I guess and it was your mums turn...You will be with her at one point, and know she will always be with you in soul..:hug:

So sorry to hear of your sad news hunny. Sending you lots of hugs for you and your family :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:.

my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time:hug:

So sorry to here of your sad loss Lisa, my thoughts are with you and your family. God bless xxx:hug:

So sorry to hear of your loss :hug::hug: for you and your family.

Oh I am so, so sorry for your loss. I will say a prayer for all 3 of you.

Take care sweetie and stay strong.:hug::hug::hug:

Hi Lisa

Thhinking of you, I know its raw at the moment so take care.

Cathyxx

Sending you & your family huge hugs.......... :hug: :hug::hug:

What awful news, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!:hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back