Salon nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mieke

Reaction score
Thought to post a picture of some regular salon nail art that i do at the salon since i just bought myself a digital camera...always needed one but always spended my money on small unnesecairy nail stuff :)
Probably will be posting a bit more pictures now :lol:

Those look just perfect (as your work always is)! Love the purple! And the nailbeds look so natural. Are they?:)

Wow. These look amazing. Your smiles are to die for.:)

cute nails.
i do a lot of clients that love their nail art.
glad to see as many pictures as you can take, so click away.:green:

These nails are truly beautiful!

How did you create them is it a glitter free edge with freehand paint for the swirls?

anne xx

The nailbeds aren´t so natural ;) It´s a custom blend. opaque at zone 2 and more transparent at the cuticle so the lunula can be seen.

The free edge is a pink on the outer part and purple glitter fade at the smile line. the swirls are painted on afterwards with a dark blue liquid acrylic color and a metalic pink here and there to highlight and give some colorshifting effect when she turns her hands in different positions

Happy you guys like em. :hug:

Wow, Mieke :hug:

Might have to steal this design:hug:

Trying to save to attend a class of yours!!!!

They are absolutly beautiful you should be very proud of yourself - I would love to wear them. xxx

Beautiful as always:hug:

I adore OTT nail are but it's so great to see salon viable nails

Glad to hear you have a new camera, show us lots more!

Wow wow! These are truly beautiful, I would be delighted if I walked away from a salon with these :) well done xx

Fantastic. Standard smile line application or reverse?

beautiful! I loves me some nail art :)

Fantastic. Standard smile line application or reverse?

This was reverse. Due to the glitter application so i wouldn,t get any bits in my zones 2 and three. I mostly use this technique if i use strong colors like red and black or glitter fades. But i have to say that it actually takes me longer to do the reverse technique then the standard way :rolleyes: When i use an e-file i am always super carefull, especially when i use it for the smile line... i always seem to get it warm and hold my breath in during every contact with the customers nail :lol:

Mieke, immaculate work!!!!x
What brand did you use for these? The colour of nail bed is beautiful!

How pretty are those? Very. I'd like a set myself if you can spare the time :green: xx

Stunning! I would love a set of those! :green:

Mieke, immaculate work!!!!x
What brand did you use for these? The colour of nail bed is beautiful!

Thx a lot vanish. i used creative for the custome blend. neutral opaque pink in zone nr2. I always use a very small ammount *just enough to give coverage* since i blend it out towards the cuticle area staying away from the point where the lunula is visible. i use a mix of flawless pink and intense pink to cover zone 3 and to give zone 2 a bit more thickness. In this way you get a nice transition between those zones and a fresh color for the nailbed. for the free edge i used ezflow powders.

they look fantastic,im interested to know how long they took u to do? x

Latest posts

Back