Scottish Geeks Breakfast Invitation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiona wallace

Reaction score
Sunday 11th May...our new Creative Distribution and Training Centre is only half a mile from the Scottish Beauty Show venue...just off the Newbridge roundabout...so you are all invited for BREAKFAST:)

We will be serving fantastic fresh food from 7.30am until 1pm so even all you competition entrants can come and get set up for the day.

There will be free gifts for all, a prize draw, demos (Popits, Brisa coloured gels and more) advice and support.

Pm me for more details - all are welcome!

Aww what a lovely idea,
hope you all have a great time and a good breakie :hug:

Fiona that sounds great.:p

I will be there, I have PMed you for more info.

Michelle X:hug:

What a great idea Fiona!! Maybe I'll just come for the breakfast! :hug:

Sounds great hopefully I will be able to manage xxx:hug:

[:hug:quote=fiona wallace;740203]Sunday 11th May...our new Creative Distribution and Training Centre is only half a mile from the Scottish Beauty Show venue...just off the Newbridge roundabout...so you are all invited for BREAKFAST:)

We will be serving fantastic fresh food from 7.30am until 1pm so even all you competition entrants can come and get set up for the day.

There will be free gifts for all, a prize draw, demos (Popits, Brisa coloured gels and more) advice and support.

Pm me for more details - all are welcome![/quote]

Nic and I hope to see you there...any chance of a "wee" song Fiona,make it the Creative Karioke with love from the "city bitches"xxxxx:smack::smack::Grope::rolleyes::eek:

Nic and I hope to see you there...any chance of a "wee" song Fiona,make it the Creative Karioke with love from the "city bitches"xxxxx:smack::smack::Grope::rolleyes::eek:

no no no you should be the 'City Beeeaches' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK Samantha and Maria, what have you started....are we going to have a KARAOKE BREAKFAST? (could be fun!)

"and I said, what about....breakfast at Tiffanys? (Fingertips?)"

"she said...I think I, remember the film"

Buck's Fizz anyone?:)

OK Samantha and Maria, what have you started....are we going to have a KARAOKE BREAKFAST? (could be fun!)

"and I said, what about....breakfast at Tiffanys? (Fingertips?)"

"she said...I think I, remember the film"

Buck's Fizz anyone?:)
never mind the Bucks!!! :lol:

Now I have another reason for a wee trip up the road xxx:hug:

Sounds brill just as long as I can take my 3 girls along as they are coming to keep me company on the journey and they love nosing around the show.

Have just found out about this. will def be there. are the free gifts for everyone? or only if you buy a certain amount or something?

im coming up for the show and competing - so may make it for breakfast - thou im driving up on the sunday morning- what time does brekky finish

I'll be there. :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Breakfast will be served until 1pm....it is a Sunday, lol! Got to cater for the hangover crowd:lol:

Free gifts will be for everyone:hug:

Discounts too:hug:

Prize draw too:hug:

Hi Fiona,

Just to let you know I'll be there, quite early. Looking forward to it!

Hi Fiona,
Because of the good weather, I'll be busy in my cafe so won't make it. I'm really gutted as I had a few things on my shopping list.
Hope you all have a lovely time and hope to get through to see you sometime soon.
:hug:

I am leaving a bit later so unfortunately will miss breakfast:irked:

I hope to see you soon Fiona xxxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back