Scratch March ed p 76 !! bubble nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lissa

Reaction score
hi girls was just wondering what you girls think of bubble nails !! i can't stop looking at them,,,,

im not convinced i think there ugly the art work is great it's the shape of them that gets me !!!

anyway what are your thoughts would you do a set if asked and would you be happy with them !!

My trainer showed me these in scratch magazine the other day. They are kind of ugly but fascinating at the same time! I can imagine it being a craze with teenagers for a while. I might wear them to a party or fancy dress, a good way to get talking about nails and to advertise yourself I guess :lol:

Believe me you would never wear them and I don't think it would drum up any business. they are thick and bulky . Take ages to do and no one would pay for them let alone wear them.

Lots of fun to look at but nothing you would ever do in the salon like most of these things.

I noticed those in Scratch - I don't like them one bit. I agree the art work is cool, but that is far as it goes :irked:

omg im so glad im not the only one,,, i imagine they would feel heavy as well !!!! and pricey :)

See the pictures and I have to say they def dont do it for me !

I haven't seen them ....could anyone scan it for me to see, or is there a link ?
I am sooo nosey ! lol x

I like the globe nails but not the ones where the whole tip is filled they are just too thick and ugly :irked:

I saw them in the scratch magazine but did not like them personally, they are different but not something i would recommend to anyone.

Each to their own but I think they look like a very unpleasant nail condition!!

100x this!! :irked:

My first thought was Urgh, that looks like a really serious yukky infection there. My second thought was, it's gonna be a b*gger to take them off!

Not plesant at all, plus they make her fingers look stumpy.

that's what I thought too - appreciated the art but didnt like the 'bubble' shape at all. IMHO fat round nails are not pretty. :eek:

that's what I thought too - appreciated the art but didnt like the 'bubble' shape at all. IMHO fat round nails are not pretty. :eek:

LOL if I had them on my hands I think I would gnaw them off in about 5 min! :green:

looks like superstrong nails to me. look at that stess zone!! :D

Yikes springs to mind :eek: :eek:

they made me feel a bit funny! Me not likey!

God what next ha ha!! x

I thought they were just stick on false nails but after further reading realised they are liquid & powder! Um No thanks :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back