Shellac holiday charmed collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See, I'm slightly disappointed that I will have to purchase another 2 additives that I will have already got in the other set. They last so long and it feels like a bit if a waste to me to have 2 pots.

Also I know Ice Vapour will be more popular than the green, so don't exactly want a large stock of a colour I barely use just to get the popular colour.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah I'm thinking I might do the same and not get the red and green. I don't know, because green isnt really popular with me and we do have alot of reds. But I would like Scarlett letter. Oh I don't know what to do lol!

I am planning on not getting the red and green set too, already have all the other reds and I am sure that my clients wont miss serene green, I have it in Vinylux and it is unused so far! This will be the 1st time i have not bought a new colour though and i am concerned that i may regret it!! Also it kind of depends what offers they have on as I can't resist an offer!! Credit card at the ready!!:biggrin:

I always buy all the colours but think this time I will be going for ice vapour pack,the first 2 nudes and additives.

It is a shame we have to buy in packs as the ice vapour will fly out the door x

Anyone know if the intimate collection will be in a pack?

I would imagine as the Intimates Collection aren't limited they will be available as open stock.
Mrs G posted a pic of the colours all individual and not in a pack so I would take it as they will be available as individuals.

There's only 1 day of the year that we use any of the greens. Any guesses when. Lol

They are to be sold in the boxes as per the pic that mrs geek posted. So ice vapour will be with frosted glen (the light green) and the blush bronze frost additive and scarlet letter and serene green and gilded glean will be in another box :)

You'll then have a box with the above two additives and silver frost and icicles along with 40 AB crystals.

Does that help? :)

Thanks, such a shame though, I think we will have the same issue this year with ice vapour as we had last year with ruby ritz. I don't know why Ruby Ritz, ice vapour and I suspect Scarlett letter aren't permanent stock. Maybe we should all email CND requesting this. :((((

There's only 1 day of the year that we use any of the greens. Any guesses when. Lol

St Patricks day lol

Tho I do use greens for art :)

Thanks, such a shame though, I think we will have the same issue this year with ice vapour as we had last year with ruby ritz. I don't know why Ruby Ritz, ice vapour and I suspect Scarlett letter aren't permanent stock. Maybe we should all email CND requesting this. :((((

Scarlett letter is available in Vinylux though which makes me think that maybe it will be available as permanent stock at some point. It seems that some of the Vinylux colours not available in Shellac are becoming available in Shellac next year.

The Ice Vapour is going to be so popular with my clients, yet green are rarely asked for. Wish Ice Vapour was available on its own as I'd buy several bottles, but can't afford to just to have several greens gathering dust unfortunately.

Also wish the Additives were more like Twinkle collection rather that pigment type, but that's just my feedback.

X

The Ice Vapour is going to be so popular with my clients, yet green are rarely asked for. Wish Ice Vapour was available on its own as I'd buy several bottles, but can't afford to just to have several greens gathering dust unfortunately.

Also wish the Additives were more like Twinkle collection rather that pigment type, but that's just my feedback.

X

I was told today that ice vapour is limited edition - is this right?

I think ice vapour is just like a silver rockstar? Anyone else think that ?

I am a fan of greens, but for the people who dont like or use it much you can always use then as the base for you foils and rockstars hth
I do this with my cake pop as I wasn't a fan

Re the pink in the intimates collection, is this a semi opaque and do you think it could be used as a base for a french for those with problem nail beds or is it too pink??? x

I'm loving the Charmed Collection.

Attachments

• 1379938335977.jpg
    1379938335977.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 1,267
  • 1379938344389.jpg
    1379938344389.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 960
  • 1379938354503.jpg
    1379938354503.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 2,141
  • 1379938362858.jpg
    1379938362858.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 1,119
  • 1379938371016.jpg
    1379938371016.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 916
  • 1379938381533.jpg
    1379938381533.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 964
  • 1379938395973.jpg
    1379938395973.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 720
  • 1379938406957.jpg
    1379938406957.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,364
  • 1379938416203.jpg
    1379938416203.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 2,314
They all look amazing and I will be sat up tonight to buy them all and thanks to everyone that has posted pics it's so nice to see the new colours and I'm so excited. I must admit I didn't think I would like the greens but they look stunning and will be wearing them this winter and beyond x

They all look amazing and I will be sat up tonight to buy them all and thanks to everyone that has posted pics it's so nice to see the new colours and I'm so excited. I must admit I didn't think I would like the greens but they look stunning and will be wearing them this winter and beyond x

The greens are gorgeous. Someone mentioned that Serene Green is like a creme version of Pretty poison, I agree but its a shade or so lighter too. Frosted Glen well its absolutely stunning, has a shimmer like Steel Gaze does and its a silvery green. I'm wearing it now. Will try and get a decent pic and load it up xx

Last edited:
What does the pink additive look like maybe over the light green xx

Anyone? Xxx

Not able to help you on that one, I only just ordered the collection this morning.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back