Shellac - What colours would you like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o Blackpool (Voodoo)
o Iced Coral (Make a Wish)
o Decadence
o Cocoa
o Gotcha
o Hollywood
o Masquerade
o Mother of Pearl
o Bow
o Hot Pop Pink
o Rock Royalty
o Clearly Pink
:hug:

I can't wait to see them! Haven't even got all 12 out at the minute and I'm already excited about the new colours. :lol:

I can't wait! ><

ETA, are these the names of vintage colours or are the first to the only vintage? I'd love to see them.

Rock Royalty sounds gorg.

They are all VINTAGE but the 2 (bracketed) are like this because the vintage name was Voodoo but they cant use that name anymore so they have changed to Black Pool - same with Make a Wish... Hope this helps.

Emma, there is a cream soft pink for french! Haven't you seen Romantique? It's beautiful!
Hi Kelly - yes I have all 12 colours, sorry, I didnt explain myself very well, I meant "cream" in finish not in colour, as negilgee & strawberry smoothie both have a shimmery/ pearly finish. x

o Blackpool (Voodoo)
o Iced Coral (Make a Wish)
o Decadence
o Cocoa
o Gotcha
o Hollywood
o Masquerade
o Mother of Pearl
o Bow
o Hot Pop Pink
o Rock Royalty
o Clearly Pink
:hug:

WOW - THANK YOU SO SO MUCH :hug::hug::hug::hug:
How exciting! :)
What colour is Rock Royalty like? x

Hi Kelly - yes I have all 12 colours, sorry, I didnt explain myself very well, I meant "cream" in finish not in colour, as negilgee & strawberry smoothie both have a shimmery/ pearly finish. x

WOW - THANK YOU SO SO MUCH :hug::hug::hug::hug:
How exciting! :)
What colour is Rock Royalty like? x

Not sure if i'm correct, but if the new shellac colours are vintage CND polish colours.... pop the names into google and have a look at the pics. The Rock Royalty looks to be a deep purple colour. Quite a few colours come up that are on the list. BUT i might have misunderstood so sorry if i have! xxx

Not sure if i'm correct, but if the new shellac colours are vintage CND polish colours.... pop the names into google and have a look at the pics. The Rock Royalty looks to be a deep purple colour. Quite a few colours come up that are on the list. BUT i might have misunderstood so sorry if i have! xxx

You are totally right. Rock Royalty is gorgeous.

Roll on March, I can't wait to get them all and thank you for satisfying our curiosity :hug:

Samantha, can I just ask if there will be a new display stand for those of us who already have a stand and want to add our new 12 colours to our existing 12?

I would love a candy pink and a mint green colour both pastles and a black for sure :)

x

OMG I have just Googled CND Rock Royalty (just to see the varnish colour) and came across a blog that shows it as a gorgeous purple - oh I cant wait!

Roll on March, I can't wait to get them all and thank you for satisfying our curiosity :hug:

Samantha, can I just ask if there will be a new display stand for those of us who already have a stand and want to add our new 12 colours to our existing 12?

As far as we have been told the next 12 will come similarly to the first 12 - 6 plus top and base in a pack and the other 6 as open stock. No I dont know which colours will be in the kit:)

LOL just remembered I have a few "old" polishes, I was able to find Royalty, WOW that is great. (and now all my nails is covered with different colours, by the way royalty with arctic storm is to die for....

But am I right if the mother of pearl is the glitter one, with multiple coloured glitters????

By the way I would love sheer contentment (pink/gold) and moonbeam (whitish with a soft sparkle) and arctic storm (pearlish shimmer) sugar baby(flakes ind different colors) and moonlight and roses (pink/white shifting in colours) and Knights armour (dark shimmering bluish greish colour)... PLEASE LOL

As far as we have been told the next 12 will come similarly to the first 12 - 6 plus top and base in a pack and the other 6 as open stock. No I dont know which colours will be in the kit:)

LOVE IT! I'm so excited!

Now ladies remember what we have done to these guys with our first lot of excitement, we almost made then grind to a halt LOL. If we pretend not to get excited we can sneek in when they are released without letting anyone else know - what do you think LOL.

Now ladies remember what we have done to these guys with our first lot of excitement, we almost made then grind to a halt LOL. If we pretend not to get excited we can sneek in when they are released without letting anyone else know - what do you think LOL.

Us get excited about Shellac?.. no way and I'm not excited at all!!!!! ;)

I tried for a wee 10 minutes there to contain my excitement but can't. :green:

Hi, Yes I have looked at the "Vintage" range of colours on sweet squared but couldnt see Rock Royalty - but so so pleased it is a deep purple, :)

Hi, Yes I have looked at the "Vintage" range of colours on sweet squared but couldnt see Rock Royalty - but so so pleased it is a deep purple, :)
Emma if the colour is sold out it wont appear on the S2 site... Rock Royalty went a long time ago - thrilled they are resurrecting it thru Shellac.

Can't wait to get Shellacking,when everything is sorted,love the colours on the list,greedy i know cos they're not even here yet and i'm thinking about what wil be nxt lol !

Where is SPIKE !!!!!!!!!!!

Hope the pic works and its the right one but this is what i found googling for rock royalty :green:

missowen-albums-bits++bobs-picture31040-rock-royalty-cnd-pic-found-google.jpg

Latest posts

Back