Shellac's 4th Launch of colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMMA AT ELITE

Reaction score
Was not really sure what to title this thread, but I wondered if anyone in the know could tell us when the next lot of Shellac colours are going to be launched?

I know 30 colours so far is a lot, but my clients keep asking when the next lot of colours are coming out & what will they be? x

That is so weird as I was wondering this very thing, today. I am curious to see what the next colors will be. :)

Oh man, I hope it's not too soon, I've already been spend happy and bought virtually every one they have so far, if they bring out more, then I'll HAVE to buy those too!! :eek:

They seem to bring them out every 6 months so I am assuming it will be march time. There are so many colours I want them to bring out. Would love more pastel colours, like lilac. What does everyone else want?

Pastels, neons and a very dark blue/navy please...

I am guessing the next launch will be at Professional Beauty in March (if that's when it is).

BTW I did a lovely navy this week using 2 x Blackpool + 1 x Negligee they were stunning x

I was hoping for Gold and Silver before Christmas but am hopeful for some new summer sparkles.

Oooo as if I haven't spent enough already - looks like I'll be saving for the new colours ready for when they come out aswel as all the others I want...

Kxx

Oooh yes definitely a dark navy!!

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

I am guessing the next launch will be at Professional Beauty in March (if that's when it is).

BTW I did a lovely navy this week using 2 x Blackpool + 1 x Negligee they were stunning x

I was hoping for Gold and Silver before Christmas but am hopeful for some new summer sparkles.

I want a gold and silver too, they'd be so popular!

vibrant orange would be nice i would wear it loads :biggrin:

im sure it was mentioned that a further 6 were being launched very soon after the 6 we have just had ... end oct/end nov ... but i could have dreampt it !

cuppa joe please !

** another plea also to bring back matching polishes ... just sold my last decadence

kx

They seem to bring them out every 6 months so I am assuming it will be march time. There are so many colours I want them to bring out. Would love more pastel colours, like lilac. What does everyone else want?

Right, am saving now!!! I would love some pastel colours too, like a nice yellow, blue, green perhaps. I had so many of the old CND polishes that I loved, think I'll be happy with whatever is next, although I do think there's been enough darks for now, bring on the brights :D

How soon is SOON!!?? :lol:

A nice burnt orange would be good, some darker shades, gold, silver........ so many colours........ so little time!! :biggrin:

Wow! I'm so excited! I agree, I'd love to see more pastel colours Lilac would be lovely and also a mink / taupe colour. But on the other hand, a few brights too like an aqua or turquoise x

Oh man, I hope it's not too soon, I've already been spend happy and bought virtually every one they have so far, if they bring out more, then I'll HAVE to buy those too!! :eek:

And I'll be in line right behind you! :D

im sure it was mentioned that a further 6 were being launched very soon after the 6 we have just had ... end oct/end nov ... but i could have dreampt it !

kx

I seem to remember reading there'd be more before Christmas too. Better start saving!

Ooh exciting! Gold and silver would be amazing...so pretty :)

Michelleharman ... I agree. The geek is totally teasing us :p lol

The suspense! :) x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Wow! I'm so excited! I agree, I'd love to see more pastel colours Lilac would be lovely and also a mink / taupe colour. But on the other hand, a few brights too like an aqua or turquoise x

Hotski is turquoise lol :)

More before Christmas?!?! That would be FAB!!!! I shall put aside some pounds now and keep them safe, so excited!! :D Gold and Silver would be great for the party season!

Latest posts

Back