Shellac's 4th Launch of colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before Xmas?! Oh yes please! I agree I think "The Geek" is totally teasing us!

Oh Yes I suppose it is!! I mean maybe something like Hotski but more blue than green?...

Gold and a very sheer pale peach (with slight shimmer, similar to beau) would be very popular.

These are the requests that I am getting from my clients, and that I would also like.
Burnt Orange
Navy Blue
Lilac
Chocolate
Taupe
And a more Blingy, crystal, holographic silver! pleaseeeeee .......
:wink2:

I have been asked for Yellow lots but I would love some pastels!!

Navy blue is meant to be the hot colour this winter, along with deep, deep greens so those would be nice! I can see why silver and gold are being mentioned too with Xmas coming up.

They are being marketed as being being released in the US at the end of December ready for the 1st of the New Year but you can normally preorder and sometimes get them early.

We are such a bunch of Shellac Junkies :lol: We just can't get enough of a good thing!

Please Master Grand Geek, put us out of our misery!

I too vote for nail polishes to match - this would be THE best Christmas pressie CND could make to us therapist/techs!!

:biggrin:

Navy blue is meant to be the hot colour this winter, along with deep, deep greens so those would be nice! I can see why silver and gold are being mentioned too with Xmas coming up.

You can make a gorgeous navy by layering Negligee over blackpool, Gorgeous rich dark Navy.
And watch this space for a taupe, I had a sneak peek at one of the new colours in may when Rhonda Benbo was over from the states.... :wink2:
Jen xxx

They are being marketed as being being released in the US at the end of December ready for the 1st of the New Year but you can normally preorder and sometimes get them early.

Where did you see this? I'm so impatient and want to know now! Lol

Ooh so exciting!
I hope they do come out before Christmas. My clients & I too want a lot of the colours mentioned,
Navy
Bright Orange
Mink
Chocolate Brown
Fluorescent Pink

Gold & Silver would be nice too, but please no more options for French, it takes my clients ages choosing between all the colours so far :)

Can not wait! x

You can make a gorgeous navy by layering Negligee over blackpool, Gorgeous rich dark Navy.
And watch this space for a taupe, I had a sneak peek at one of the new colours in may when Rhonda Benbo was over from the states.... :wink2:
Jen xxx

I bet you've had a sneak peek at the whole range and are teasing us as much as The Geek himself!! :D

I had a sneak peek at one of the new colours in may when Rhonda Benbo was over from the states.... :wink2:
Jen xxx

Just one? You have more self control than me!! :biggrin:

We are such a bunch of Shellac Junkies :lol: We just can't get enough of a good thing! :biggrin:

I'm not a crack Ho, I'm a Shellac Ho! :lol:

Im using Gelicure at the mo, but thinking of changing over to shellac in the new year..
I would like shellac to bring out;
Silver
Gold
A pink similar to gelicure a la mode as this is so beautiful and what keeps me!
and a lovely bright orange xx

Ok, Ok, Dear Mr Lovely Geek, how about just a teeny tiny clue? Any clue, maybe a clue about the colours or a clue about when they're being launched, just a little one????? :) I can't stop thinking about them!!!! LOL. I have even been on S2 today looking at the colour and effects range thinking Oooo I wonder if that's one they'll do in Shellac and found some of my Vintage ones too like Hot ta ma toe and Cuppa Joe and Hot Pop Blue.........any of those maybe?? :)

Actually, I would LOVE it if they developed a Shellac Chrome range, if it's not this sort of thing now, maybe you can have a word in their ear Sam?? :D

I stopped in at my local CosmoProf and asked about the new colors. She told me they will be out in February. I sure hope that's not correct. December is a lot closer. :D

Chrome would be awesome and holographic as well wow now I'm getting excited as well lol!!

Can we please have a clue? x

Yay!!!! I'm in the US. Can't wait.

Latest posts

Back