Show me your home studio

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity I would love to see your home studio. If there is already a thread like this, sorry.

manicure-lg.jpg

pedicure-lg.jpg

Holy moly! Wow, beautiful.

WOW ! :eek: is that in your home? You must have a big place...thats lovely...thats defo put my lil room to disgrace! lmao

Lana it's so beautifull!!
I would definately feel I'm in a warm environment if I were a customer!

WOW ! :eek: is that in your home? You must have a big place...thats lovely...thats defo put my lil room to disgrace! lmao

My thoughts exactly :lol:

WOW Lana what a fantastic look, very modern i would love to have something like that.Some of us are never satisfied are we lol, i love mine i just need more colour in it have a look xx

Attachments

• New room.jpg
    New room.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 397
  • Treatment area.jpg
    Treatment area.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 337
Come on anna get some pics done would love to see xx

Come on anna get some pics done would love to see xx

lol ill take some when its a bit more sorted! ive papered one wall in a raspberry pink colour...to add some colour x

That looks really nice too bev, ive only got a pokey lil room...its not quite finished yet so got no pics at mo!

I didn't put the link in for my home salon specifically, just that there's lots of geeks rooms on it!
But thanks hun. xxx

I can't believe the pics above are a home based salon, omg how fantastic!

im just starting out with courses ect, and have found a few salons looking for self employed nail technicians which may be an avenue i may go down. but doing driving lessons as i origionally wanted to do it as mobile.

I only have a small 2 bed maisonette so the only place able to have anything stationary would be somewhere in my bedroom which currently is going to be decorated asap!

Do you think having something in a bedroom would be unprofessonal?
Its the only room which is big enough to have something and is the only room that the children are not aloud in also.
would you mind going into a bedroom to have your nails done?? or should i scrap the idea, as when designing the decor i will obviously take this in to consideration so its calm, warm, relaxing.

:p

[QUOTE

Do you think having something in a bedroom would be unprofessonal?
Its the only room which is big enough to have something and is the only room that the children are not aloud in also.
would you mind going into a bedroom to have your nails done?? or should i scrap the idea, as when designing the decor i will obviously take this in to consideration so its calm, warm, relaxing.

:p[/QUOTE]
Your clients should never go in to your living quarters.They will invade your privacy and your bedroom is your sanctuary. It would be unprofessional to do so. If you don't have spare room for your business, go mobile or rent a chair in one of the Nail Salons.

I have to agree with Lana, your bedroom is your personal space...if you don't allow your children in their then you definitely shouldn't allow clients.

xx

I am no longer home based but here is a piccy of my little Nail Cabin which was a spare room and only 6' x 10' but worked a treat. My clients loved it!

Attachments

• 2006_0727NailsJan060018.jpg
    2006_0727NailsJan060018.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 318
  • 2006_0727NailsJan060021.jpg
    2006_0727NailsJan060021.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 338
  • 2007_0719NailsJan060009.jpg
    2007_0719NailsJan060009.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 404
  • 2007_0719NailsJan060011.jpg
    2007_0719NailsJan060011.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 376
hi...I am home based and I did set up my little table in my bedroom...:cry:...I live in a one bedroom flat with my partner and the bedroom is the only space I could hardly fit a little table that I have to take out every time I have a client...its the only solution for me...mobile is not an option for me for many reasons...would not be able to do as many clients..petrol..and do not have the car always available.

I do have room dividers to make it more private and more of an experience for the client...I will def think of a better set up once I am done more training and feel more confident, but for now...I have to do with what I can...:)

hi...I am home based and I did set up my little table in my bedroom...:cry:...I live in a one bedroom flat with my partner and the bedroom is the only space I could hardly fit a little table that I have to take out every time I have a client...its the only solution for me...mobile is not an option for me for many reasons...would not be able to do as many clients..petrol..and do not have the car always available.

I do have room dividers to make it more private and more of an experience for the client...I will def think of a better set up once I am done more training and feel more confident, but for now...I have to do with what I can...:)
OK, this is my opinion and not everyone will agree.
I WOULD RATHER DO NAILS ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR THAN IN MY BEDROOM.

well the only reason i dont let the kids in their is i dont want all my stuff trashed lol not because i have chains to the bed and whips hanging up lol:wink2:

but had thought maybe i could re arrange the bedroom in away so that i could put up a partition of somekind and have my little nail bar, bits and bobs as soon as you walk in and then the bed and chests behind the partition.... I dunno, hopefully should be driving so will be able to go mobile. but do see what your saying :(

Hi I am also home based. I just have about 5 clients cause still at beggening and part time. For now I m doing them in the sitting room and I take everything away when finished. the sitting room is the first room when you open the front door. but I have a spare room which I use as a laundry, where I could do a divider and do a nail bar there, the room has enough space for a comfortable nail bar. the only thing is that this room is the last one in my flat so the clients will have to pass through all the flat to get there. What do you think?

Latest posts

Back