Show us your microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1449343678.705243.jpg

Did these today ;) this was fest picture and today after a top up

I was using disposable with the blade attached they seemed thicker now I buy disposable blade holders and blades separately x

I was using disposable with the blade attached they seemed thicker now I buy disposable blade holders and blades separately x

Oh right that's what my trainer sells disposable blade holder and sells the blades seperate that's good to hear good results :)
Mobilemartine I've been booking clients after my training for case studies blocked some out at 3 hrs & some 2.5hrs is this enough time to block? My trainer said 2.5hrs was panicking if it takes me ages lol X

Hi ladies,sorry to hijack your thread and go a bit off topic but i'm a bit confused? I had microblading done yesterday and re booked for my touch up in 2 weeks? she said it must be done before the 4 week mark? Im totally freaking out that I hate it and its really eneven. Could anyone trained in microblading offer any advice for me please?
View media item 64207

Hi. Where do you get these from please?

That's where I'm doing training :) X

Hi Hippy Chick,
Where did you train in Bristol. I am looking at a company in Bristol & would love to get some feedback on training in the area. Any info would be really appriciated.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1450135088.491725.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1450135111.999980.jpg

1. Is a new brow
2. Is a top up

I'm finding people are loosing strikes on first brow but not on top up ??

Am I not going deep enough ? Aftercare ?

Thanks muchly x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1450135218.120009.jpg

Sorry this is after 1 and after too up x

Hi! How do u mean? X

When ladies come on for the top up some of the strokes have gone altogether ;( I saw a lady yesterday she has lost strokes on 1 side not the other although after she admitted to not following after care fully which I went through with her 3 times and gave her an aftercare sheet x

This happens all the time, I tell my clients to expect to lose around 60% of their first lot of brows, some clients hold onto a lot of pigment, others can push a lot of it out! I've only ever had 2 clients who didn't need anything done at their top up and I've done 60+ sets. It's usually just a few strokes needing re done x

Aww fabulous I do tell people they will need a top up its just disheartening them coming in and you can see there gone ;( I will now advise a loss it's also aftercare I drum it in and give everyone a sheet to take but they don't listen I'm thinking of texting the next day reminding them lol x thanks for replying x

I started getting disheartened too when my clients were coming back with only half left so now I tell them EXACTLY what will happen, it's not a quick fix, it will be for the first week untill the heal over then we need to add more. My clients are really good and understanding and they're not shocked now if they lose a lot of pigment to start.i tell them it's not necessarily their fault or mine, every clients different with how they heal/hold onto the pigment x

Fab I do tell all you will need a top up so they fully expect it its just me when they come in lol 1 lady text me last week saying she has lost her brows so after a conversation she lost strokes and I'm seeing her Saturday so will know more ;)

So once clients have their top ups 4-6 weeks does the pigments hold better after this being done? Or do you find some need a 3rd top up? X

Yes it holds a lot better, I've only had a small few needing to come back a third time and it's literally only been maby one or 2 tiny strokes so 15mins max x but most of clients are happy after the initial top up x

Latest posts

Back