Shrink Bathe/Contour D'or

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
No not had anyone that hasn't had any inch loss, all my clients have lost. Can't say how long it takes but definitely by the next day, I always give a courtesy call to see how they are getting on x

No not had anyone that hasn't had any inch loss, all my clients have lost. Can't say how long it takes but definitely by the next day, I always give a courtesy call to see how they are getting on x

well my friends are amazed , my back fat was proof enough for me and my friends .. i tortured them with my moaning hahaha

I'm confused. If the back fat didn't disappear when you had just SV wraps on their own, how come it has now disappeared when a tan has been added to it? Is it the same formula as SV?
I was lead to believe it was the SV formula and then contouring with the Beach Bum tan. Is that corrrect or is there another ingredient or something?

angelina !! walk in my shoes for 46 years and comment on how i feel now my back fat has gone !!! its my body i know how i feel. friends who know me have been amazed so i am truly thankful to tibby olivier it has changed how i feel about my body. i went for lipo i hated my body , WHO ARE YOU !! 2 JUDGE my excitement .....

Last edited:
I'm confused. If the back fat didn't disappear when you had just SV wraps on their own, how come it has now disappeared when a tan has been added to it? Is it the same formula as SV?
I was lead to believe it was the SV formula and then contouring with the Beach Bum tan. Is that corrrect or is there another ingredient or something?

who mentioned wraps !!!!

i cant have wraps i have claustrophobia ..Claustrophobia is the irrational fear of confined spaces. It affects about 10% of the UK population.
Some people with claustrophobia only react with mild anxiety when in a confined space, while others experience severe anxiety or have a panic attack.
Many things can trigger this anxiety, including:
lifts
tunnels
tube trains
revolving doors
public toilets
MRI scanners
cars with central locking
car washes
changing rooms in shops
hotel rooms with sealed windows
planes

I asked a simple question that is all. So I take it the Contour D'or is not a wrap then? I don't know why you are so defensive. I just wanted to know how it would work.
I thought you had had the shrinking violet wrap done before just round your waist. I thought I saw pics before on your facebook page but maybe I am mistaken.
You could have just explained instead of jumping down my throat. Jeez

Hello lovely people!
Have any of you done the course in Contour D'Or Shrinking tan and if so have you had good results? Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello lovely people!
Have any of you done the course in Contour D'Or Shrinking tan and if so have you had good results? Thanks,

Yes I have it's well worth Investing in x

It was the amount of times you asked me Angelina I wan not avoiding it I was working all day and I was out for my birthday . yes have used the wrap around my waist to try to see if I could cope ! but not on my back fat ?
and that it states clearly in my previous posts that it is a tan ( contour D'Or ) avant guard shrink tan . That I am using now And a product called shrink bathe both by Tibby Olivier just to clarify my post is not about shrinking violet Wrap ! Although I get amazing results with it at my salon? But for my personal use these 2 products my problem areas are nearly gone Hence my excitement . Hope that clarifies everything hunny have a great day I have a lady cooking in SV I need to go check x I'm sure if you want any details the company will be happy to help you order some [email protected] x

Yes I have and it's brilliant. Contour tanning is the way forward and you achieve inch loss too...perfect. Nice colour and lasts well too

This all sounds positive. I am doing the training for the shrinking tan and wondered if it's as good as it says. Would you say it is ladies? x

thanks, it does look good but am always a bit sceptical!! :)

you have to do the training but if you do tanning already it's only half a day course. I'm doing it at weekend!

Has anyone got a price on this? I'm already trained in Tanning but I'm likin the sound of this I'm currently offering Wraps & I'm very new to TO & I do a lot of tanning so this might be a way to Go for me :) PM if you have prices or info on where I can prices :) thank you xx

you have to do the training but if you do tanning already it's only half a day course. I'm doing it at weekend!

Yes you will just need a conversion like me the training is available nation wide I believe . X

Contour D'Or is an astonishing product and if your interested find your nearest therapist and have one - the results will speak for itself! 👍

Latest posts

Back