Shrinking Violet results?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only lost 5.5 inches all over and I do have a good bit to lose, especially over my tummy and hips and thighs. :( How much oil do you put on the body? Is it a good slathering? I don't think we put enough on! :) and it's hard to know how tight to wrap - the wrapture is so different to bandages! Lol! Got my foil blankets today. Any other good hints or tips? I also found it very hard getting onto the couch once my legs were wrapped without the film rolling up loads.

One big tip id say is over wrap on the legs and stomach so it doesn't move or not as much movement! 5.5 is still a good loss for an hour!! Keep having a go.. I think some people can have one and get a great first time result and others need a couple! You don't need to lather the oil on, just enough to cover all the body. Get your heated blanket on, foil blanket and cook again!! If it didn't feel too tight this time do it a little tighter next time! I too found going from bandages to the wrap a little hard at first, just all about playing with it!x

getting bored of the negative comments now :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: i say try it .... before you decide to put it down. i have had wraps in the past . water loss wraps.. brilliant till i ate or drank.. no way did it continue to loose, id say 3 hours into drinking eating i ballooned again.. but i looked fab to start and thats all i cared about.. now fat loss wraps are here .... and we are getting result after result... i try everything prior to using it.. i tell my clients the truth and make them decide if each treatment is what they want... my last client on sv went out holding up her trousers !!! that had been tight. 1 week in and she's still very happy !!! so my lovelies like everything in life... some love some hate some cause trouble... i say make up your own mind . the trial salon kit from enhance direct is not expensive. you get the money back after your first 1 hour wrap... if you don't like it ! you've lost 1 hour of your life xxx :idea::idea::idea:

getting bored of the negative comments now :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: i say try it .... before you decide to put it down. i have had wraps in the past . water loss wraps.. brilliant till i ate or drank.. no way did it continue to loose, id say 3 hours into drinking eating i ballooned again.. but i looked fab to start and thats all i cared about.. now fat loss wraps are here .... and we are getting result after result... i try everything prior to using it.. i tell my clients the truth and make them decide if each treatment is what they want... my last client on sv went out holding up her trousers !!! that had been tight. 1 week in and she's still very happy !!! so my lovelies like everything in life... some love some hate some cause trouble... i say make up your own mind . the trial salon kit from enhance direct is not expensive. you get the money back after your first 1 hour wrap... if you don't like it ! you've lost 1 hour of your life xxx :idea::idea::idea:

Very well said!

Indeed..

Just to reiterate. Loss continues up to 72 hours AFTER treatment. Fact. This would not happen if fluid loss. Clients are encouraged both to drink lots of fluids and also to measure again the next day.

Rather than have a war of words on here with someone who has not actually thus far looked into it correctly and I am assuming, has no scientific or medical credentials,(please correct me if I am wrong) I invite you or anyone with an interest, to either email me at [email protected] or call me 0800 567 7235 and I would be more than happy to go through any queries and if I can't personally answer them, will confer with the very qualified, talented, lady who hand mixes the solution and is a fountain of knowledge. :hug::green:

so happy just had shrinking vilot done and have lost a wopping 14.5 " :eek:

My friend lost 15"

My other friend lost 13"

fab fab treatment highly recommend :) x

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget to measure again tomorrow and thank you so much for giving it a go.xxxx

It's having a great therapist that has done it Tracey :).

This is my SG alias by the way. Theresa x x x :)

Was lovely to meet you all and look forward to seeing you all again in a few weeks x x x

Well i went for my wrap last night and im -14inches! 6 of them came from my waist! Now off to drink lots of water and remeasure tomorrow xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Well i went for my wrap last night and im -14inches! 6 of them came from my waist! Now off to drink lots of water and remeasure tomorrow xx

Fab!!! Let us know how you get on re measuring!!

wow what a fab result, well done!

Did you re measure??x

Anyone got the Facebook page pls, I wanna see pics!! :D

I re-measured the day after my shrinking violet wrap but I obviously didn't have the tape measure in the same place as the therapist as with my measurements I had put inches on! I wish I'd marked my thighs and stomach with pen ...

Anyways what I have noticed is that my stomach and thighs look noticeably smoother and more toned - the lumpiness has gone. I had my wrap a good few weeks ago and I can still see this effect. I would definately have the treatment again and am considering doing body wrap training so I can offer it as a treatment.

So pleased you are happy xx

I remeasured 2 days later and had gained 5 of the inches back...still got a loss of 9 though so is all good. Need to book another soon xx

I remeasured 2 days later and had gained 5 of the inches back...still got a loss of 9 though so is all good. Need to book another soon xx

You still had a great loss after 2days though! You will have to have another and be strict with yourself to get the best results! X

I am so looking forward to getting this in!!! its very exciting!!

I was wondering you SV therapists, which heated blanket would you recomend and somebody mentioned a foil one too??

thanks in adbance xxx

I am so looking forward to getting this in!!! its very exciting!!

I was wondering you SV therapists, which heated blanket would you recomend and somebody mentioned a foil one too??

thanks in adbance xxx

I use a heated blanket from argos, just a simple one and then wrap the client in a foil blanket and towel over them too! :)

I'm still really tempted but unfortunately still a tiny bit sceptical. Need to be 100% convinced before I can with the dosh For the treatments and the childcare while having the treatments.

Anyway, just had a thought today while mopping the kitchen floor.
Where does the fat go? It can't seep out of your pores and you can't excrete it (I hope!) while you're wrapped up so how does it disappear?

I know you're all thinking "oh no, not HER again!".

Yes, its true, I over analyse everything. But I think it's a valid question.

Latest posts

Back