Site Updates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks pretty cool to me, and yay reps are back :)

I'm running really slow too....dont think its my end as other sites seem ok, but glad reps back .... still getting used to the funny colour though!:)

I can handle the colour but it's driving me mad having to move sideways just to see the whole page.

I went into user cp and altered it to fuid,then fixed and the default and it still hasn't stopped it :grr: please help

Also what is the difference between the blue ? and green boxes in user cp for rep ?

Oh and how does neutral rep work ?

Also the site is slower,is this my end or yours ?

thankyou :D
I changed mine to Blue Fixed Width and it's working fine, just as it used to look before the upgrade...
(I've gone back to beige now as I've got quite used to it lol)

Not sure about the rep (neutral) thing, but I do know that only the moderators have the option to give negative rep, the neg rep option has been removed from everyone else, maybe that's what the neutral thing is all about, Sam will be able to answer that one:green:

I'm running really slow too....dont think its my end as other sites seem ok, but glad reps back .... still getting used to the funny colour though!:)
No speed difference for me, every page is loading as fast as it was yesterday.

hth's

I though it was just me running really slow. Thanks Sandi but i still have to scroll across to get the read the whole posts iykwim.

Do you know why i have a blue square in my rep ?

Change really freaks me out lol xx

I though it was just me running really slow. Thanks Sandi but i still have to scroll across to get the read the whole posts iykwim.

Do you know why i have a blue square in my rep ?

Change really freaks me out lol xx

Is it a recent rep?

Could it be from someone who has not got enough rep power to give out reps yet?

It was yesterday so since rep was re instated,Fi could you look in my user cp please ? All the other boxes are bright green and it's from a member who has a few boxes :lol:

Many thanks x

It was yesterday so since rep was re instated,Fi could you look in my user cp please ? All the other boxes are bright green and it's from a member who has a few boxes :lol:

Many thanks x
Are you viewing the site in beige or blue?

Beige,sorry for being a pain but it's driving me potty x

I have received 2 reps since rep returned yesterday, they're both green and both were worth more than zero points.
I'm viewing the site in beige too.

Sorry Becki I cannot see why it would be showing as blue - if you switch to the blue view, what colour is that rep.

When i change to blue it's as it was before,all blue.

Todays reps are green when i use the beige skin and yesterdays is a blue/black colour

Am i special ????? :D

When i change to blue it's as it was before,all blue.

Todays reps are green when i use the beige skin and yesterdays is a blue/black colour

Am i special ????? :D
hmmm special vs PITA... special vs PITA... I'd say you were special LMAO :hug::hug::hug:

Pmsl,Lee reckons PITA :!: :hug: xxx

Its most likely a caching issue. The blips you are seeing that are not green are most likely neutral blips (someone who doesnt qualify to give actual points)

As your cache refreshes, the speed will pick back up.

HTHs

I love the new look,it was something worth waiting for.
Thankyou:)

Have played about with all the changes and although the new optional colour scheme matches my salon well I just missed the geeky logo too much and have gone back to the blue, but wide screen which works well with my mac book lap top.

One point on the new colour scheme though - when somebody includes a link into another thread or web site, it is difficult to tell it as a link as the words are all the same colour and font as the main text. I think they are underlined on the blue colour scheme which they are not on the new colour so is difficult to tell. Does that make sense?!?!?!?

I know that this would be low on your list of priorities but I am not sure if you are aware of it or not! :lol:

Yeah,

pretty good stuff!

Like it!:)

Latest posts

Back