Site Updates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry just noticed something else....did a search on posts by a certain member and the list came up fine....but where it says Today and the time is a little page icon and on some of the posts its flashing and not on others.....whats that mean...?

infact its doing it now on the top of people posts on this and other threads..???
It means it's a new post that you haven't read yet... hold your mouse over it :wink2:

Oooh - I love the new look!

Jackie

It means it's a new post that you haven't read yet... hold your mouse over it :wink2:

thank you...:hug:

and now your gonna tell me its always been there arnt you.....:lol:

thank you...:hug:

and now your gonna tell me its always been there arnt you.....:lol:
you're welcome :hug:

as far as I know it's only appeared since today's upgrade...
...then again I didn't notice the forum skin colour changer at the bottom of the page until you mentioned it earlier lmao

think i can understand what your doing - not - but i HATE the grey background, top me its so not nice - please bring the blue background back - ooo just notcied - forum skin colour - how does that baby work then

think i can understand what your doing - not - but i HATE the grey background, top me its so not nice - please bring the blue background back - ooo just notcied - forum skin colour - how does that baby work then
scroll down to the bottom of the page, left hand side, you can change the colour from beige to blue again :green:
(Angie found out the easy way to do it, I'd have directed you via Edit Options lol)

I thought i was in the wrong place when i logged :eek:

I am a creature of habit but i am sure as with all the other changes of late,I'll get used to it .

Thank goodness for sandi's tips, I'm back to the old blue colour again. Change unsettles me. LOving exploring the new gizmos and great to see rep back.:hug:

Things are quite nice on here once you get use to them.. Loving the color schemes..
But just be patient because there will be a few things that won't work the way they should and we will need Sam to do some tweeking..

Us Mods are asking all of you Geeks to not start a riot because you don't like something on here . Please try and be very patient until Sam gets it all straightened out.
If any probs arise, you can Pm us Mods, or post it here in this thread. If it is posted once , please give Sam time to get it fixed before you post it again.

Thanks guys for being a wonderful, patient and understanding Geek Group

Well as an old fart ... I always hate the new changes that Sam makes ... until I get used to them that is!

Not this time though.
Weeeey heeeey ... Im loving this new skin!!! :green:
I think its tres posh, cool, and soooo relaxing ... like the colour my nails room was meant to be ... that turned out yellow! :irked:

Here is a update.. We discovered earlier that you(the premmies) could not page each other while on the new skin and only recieved them if you went back to the old blue one. Sam has been working on this problem this morning and as of now, I have gotten 5 Pages so far, so Sam must have it nearly fixed.
Just thought I would let you guys know in case you are reading posts and Pages start popping up at you. :D

well I have to say I have settled in nicely :green:
I love this colour , It matches my living room better than the blue , and that is important , as the geek page is always on , it's like a big ornament lol .

thankyou xxxx
I'm looking forward to the other new bits and bobs we're getting too :hug:

scroll down to the bottom of the page, left hand side, you can change the colour from beige to blue again :green:
(Angie found out the easy way to do it, I'd have directed you via Edit Options lol)

Thanks for that (i'm useless).Back to the old blue, don't like changes even though it's for the best.I've put that down to my age ,god help me when i get to 40 in a few years.

I love it!:green: It looks very grown up and professional, which is more than can be said for me!:lol:

Looking good!
Loving the colours

Didn't log in yesterday so was a bit confused this morning, when I noticed that everything had changed.

Am now busy trying to navigate ... so far, so good.

I have updated the information in the first post to reflect the changes to the site.

I can handle the colour but it's driving me mad having to move sideways just to see the whole page.

I went into user cp and altered it to fuid,then fixed and the default and it still hasn't stopped it :grr: please help

Also what is the difference between the blue ? and green boxes in user cp for rep ?

Oh and how does neutral rep work ?

Also the site is slower,is this my end or yours ?

thankyou :D

Coooool new look and welcome back reps.

Sorry about not looking yet babe. I have now looked and I do think it looks more professional. Think you need your Geek Avatar back though. I am not sure about the big gold star??

Anyway, am generally liking what you do.... as always:Grope: :Love::Love::Love:

Latest posts

Back