Site Updates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the new changes!!:suprised:

WWOOOHHOO Reps is back!!:green:

Still like the old colour tho.....:rolleyes:

Ok I go to work for a couple of hours come back and..... hay I left for work all blue and come home all calm and posh...

LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!:Love::Love::Love: more cheers for Sam I think x x

If you go to edit options and scroll down to forum skin, you can change it back to blue, no probs:)

o0h lord I thorght I'd broke salon geek again lol xx

I LOVE the new look!! Good job!:):):)

Love the reps being back & I actually like the grey !

The forums are a bit weird, I think they look similar to other online forums now :confused:

The forums are a bit weird, I think they look similar to other online forums now :confused:
but the community within the forums is unique :green:

but the community within the forums is unique :green:

Yes thats true ! Ive had a play and it looks like normal again in blue, but I was loving the Grey :)

Wow, thought for a min i had landed up at girlie geeks site, did crusty design your skin?
Will you be having multiple choice skins? This one looks a lot like tower (without the tower lol) totally geeky - wink

the navigation bar at the top looks funny...dunno if your still working on it....but the home tab changes to home once i put my mouse over it but the rest of the time i see 4 little tabs with with Site Web on them instead.

just thought I'd let you know.

Will you be having multiple choice skins? This one looks a lot like tower (without the tower lol) totally geeky - wink
Click on Quick Links then Edit Options, scroll down and you're able to change the skin colour to the 'old' blue if you want to, at the moment the beige and the blue are the only choices.

I love the new look ad have just given a couple of rep points - glad they're back!

I don't know if it is just my computer, or a bug in the programming, but on the navigation bar where the "home" button should be it has little boxes which say "site web" until I position my mouse over them, and it then changes to say "Home".:confused:

Thanks for all your hard work!

or just scroll down to the bottom of any page and there is a quick skin colour change there...x

or just scroll down to the bottom of any page and there is a quick skin colour change there...x
how kewl... I'd not noticed that lol... nice one Angie :green:

Where has the members list which used to be under quick links gone to?

I love the new look, it looked similar to some of the fish forums I go to before, looks lovely now although clicked on my little green block, I've been called a lot of things but never a donkey ! :):)

Where has the members list which used to be under quick links gone to?
It'll be back... Sam's working on a list as long as your arm at the moment :green:
There will more than likely be little changes happening for a while until he's got it all sorted out and looking as he wants it.

Sam a HUGE THANK YOU for all the changes and the reputation back :green:

I really appreciate all the hard work both you and all the moderators input into the site :green:

Look at what happens when the site goes down - we all miss it terribly as it is such a big part of our lives :hug: (mind you I've been having problems with my wi-fi network - so missed loads of geeking anyway :eek: all sorted now thank goodness :green:)

:green::green::green::green::green::green: :Look_leftHappy snuggs xx

Loving the new theme, its nice to have a change :)

sorry just noticed something else....did a search on posts by a certain member and the list came up fine....but where it says Today and the time is a little page icon and on some of the posts its flashing and not on others.....whats that mean...?

infact its doing it now on the top of people posts on this and other threads..???

Latest posts

Back