Skulls and Roses lighter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grafxgal

Reaction score
Following my own advice, I am not after a critique, I'm after personal opinions of this design, whether you like it or not, etc.

picture.php

Last edited:
Loving the roses,fab work on the skull, but on a personal level I don't like skulls:lol: I would be very happy to show off this lighter(minus the skull:lol:)
:hug::hug:
(oh I love the nails as well)
:hug:

it is Fab... I love it... I dont usually like the skulls either but this is great...

Also I love your nails.. what colour is that on the tips?.. they are such great smiles..
X Mel

Thank you guys.

The colour on my tips is one that I made myself, I call it gunmetal grey :lol:

absolutely loving the lighter!
(and the nails lol)

Two thumbs up. If I had more thumbs, they would be up too.

That is awesome, they would be really cool as a retail item! You could do matching nails and lighters...

It's amazing ..... love the design x

I'll order mine now for Aug 2010 and I want a set of those nails too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the roses are stunning and the so are the nails....the skull is as well in a skully kinda way lol, personally skulls arent my thing and I wouldnt chose to have one on anything but many like skully things dont they.

Out of interest...what size brush do you use for 3d work? and also...did you take this photo yourself or is it professionally done? x

Thank you guys, yep I realise that skulls are not everybodies cup of tea, but hey gotta give it a go iykwim. The thought of doing matching nails and lighters often crosses my mind just not clients :lol:.
Rach, nails I will do lighter I won't ....you have no need for it now you have given up smoking :wink2:
I use a no 4 or 6 (I cant remember what size it is sorry) filbert shaped brush for my design work, for those that know EzFlow its the peach coloured brush :lol: and thank you for the compliment on my photography skills, I have been teaching myself photography.

Last edited:
Thank you guys, yep I realise that skulls are not everybodies cup of tea, but hey gotta give it a go iykwim. The thought of doing matching nails and lighters often crosses my mind just not clients :lol:.
Rach, nails I will do lighter I won't ....you have no need for it now you have given up smoking :wink2:
I use a no 4 filbert shaped brush for my design work, for those that know EzFlow its the peach coloured brush :lol: and thank you for the compliment on my photography skills, I have been teaching myself photography.

Well your teaching yourself well! what sort of camera do u have? I need to get a new one cos mines broke! x

Beautiful work Sheryl, as always ... loving your nails too! xx

I think it is very clever but I'm just not a lover of skulls on things.:)

Well I love it, just the sort of thing I would use, and I smoke, so if you start to retail them. PM me ..love the nails as well :hug: x

Wow, that is fantastic Sher, loving your nails too. :hug:

wow i love the lighter and the nails are fab too, great job on both..... i would def buy your lighters hon

Wow I think its amazing. The detail is brilliant. I love the roses and would love to see them with sparkly hearts(Sado' I know). The whole skull thing freeks me out (mortalitiy I'm not good at) but I have a lot of friends who love skulls etc and would absolutly wear or have them on anything they could. The lighters are a good idea if you smoke, wonder if you could do it on a mobile phone to customize them? - don't know if its possible xx

The lighter is stunning hun, i love the design its ace,
you nails are great too but that goes without saying :hug:

Teebster yes love it is possible on mobile phones, hth.

Latest posts

Back