Small dog breeds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes we had tears of her to at bed time as she wanted to take HER dog to bed but i explained he cant manage the stairs yet and may fall down them during the night ,,,,,her response was He wont as i will squeeze hold of him :eek: poor woody wouldnt have stood a chance lol

Aw Lisa no wonder she didn't want to leave he,he's too cute ! Hope he slept through :lol: xx

oh dear, I know what you are going through!! our puppy has only just started to go through the night, we had a couple of weeks of screaming and the last few nights she's slept until morning! eyes were out on stalks!! :eek: lol

We did go down to start with thinking she maybe needed the toilet or something but noooo she thought it was playtime! so we just left her to it after a couple of days, if you give in they will take longer in the long run!

Hope you got some sleep :hug:

oh Lisa I have just seen woodys pics on facebook and he is adorable.

well heres one tired geek

Woody has been yapping on and off all night and i did go in at 3am and picked him up and he just nuzzed in to my neck and feel asleep:eek::rolleyes:

Lisa xx

aww bless him, its so easy to give in just to get some sleep isn't it lol. Have you tried putting an old T-shirt in with him that you have been wearing and some teddies? that may be a comfort to him. We left a radio on low for a few nights too just for a bit of company.

Bless them, we take them away from their mum and littermates, they must wonder what on earth is happening to them...

Thanks for that advice sherrie i will do a couple if those things tonight.

he is a pedigree 5th generation west highland terrier

hi real name is Norville Oasis

Can you imagine shouting that down the street lol

Hi

Not sure if this appeals, we have a Border Terrier - they are wonderful with children and become so much a part of the family. they are great fun and real characters.

OGT
x

Latest posts

Back