Sneaky dress preview (The Event)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my dress but am unsure of which shrug so have put pics with both in my album. I will be wearing gold shoes with either so Im not fussed about that, I really wanted to wear my leopard print ones but dont think they will go although hubby likes them. Men! No fashion sense whatsoever!!
Which top guys?????http://www.salongeek.com/members/busybee32-albums-me++mine-picture7406-dress-event-shrug-2.html
http://www.salongeek.com/members/bu...e-picture7405-dress-event-shrug-option-1.html
Thanks
Jen xx:hug:
I agree wit the others the second one is best and the dress is lovely:)

This is mine but a lot bigger!......

Monsoon Accessorize - Macie Mesh Dress

That is beautiful, I'd love to be able to wear a dress like that:)

OOh Min, that's lovely:hug:

My 2nd dress has arrived, and I'm well pleased with it.

It's a a strapless down to the floor dress. It has a peridot green satin under with a see through black organza type overlay, that has velvet animal kind of stripes on it with little twinkles and sparkles, it's also got a wrap - the same as the black overlay. It's fitted and boned.
Just need the matching necklance, earring, bracelet, shoes and handbag now!!!!

i am going to sound extremely stupid here but what is the event? lol

OOh Min, that's lovely:hug:

My 2nd dress has arrived, and I'm well pleased with it.

It's a a strapless down to the floor dress. It has a peridot green satin under with a see through black organza type overlay, that has velvet animal kind of stripes on it with little twinkles and sparkles, it's also got a wrap - the same as the black overlay. It's fitted and boned.
Just need the matching necklance, earring, bracelet, shoes and handbag now!!!!

Min thats a stunning dress....i cant wait to see us all glammed up...Bev your dress sounds amazing. I am well excited now...:hug:

Oh to be young and skinny!!

dress 1.

the black boring safe option!

Attachments

• dress 4 geek.jpg
    dress 4 geek.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 81
dress 2

41cd_1.JPG

and finally......

dress 3 ha ha ha GAWD knows what im going to wear NONE of the Probably !!

I love dress one - doesn't look boring to me:)

dress 2

41cd_1.JPG

and finally......

dress 3 ha ha ha GAWD knows what im going to wear NONE of the Probably !!

Thank god we checked on here I was going to wear your dress no 2! is it from jane norman? mine is blue flowers. Its this or a plain stapless dress

neither are here yet ! ebay specials ....i dont mind blaggin' it off as a jane norman though ha ha:green:

Minkus I LOVE the number two dress....Its gawjus
!!!!

Amb number 2 is lovely and no 1 is too....ya can't go wrong with a lbd x

im swayng to dress 2 too ! just need sam biddle to drop by and do my nails 'a la' this months scratch and im sorted !!!:green:

Min thats a stunning dress....i cant wait to see us all glammed up...

There are a lt of great dresses showing on here, I think you all will look wonderfull :hug:

You ladies are all going to look FANBLOODYTASTIC next week in all of these gorgeous gladrags. Be sure to take loads of piccies :hug:

Latest posts

Back