Sneaky dress preview (The Event)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not going to the event, but after seeing the dresses posted on here you will all look amazing and you have gone to so much trouble.
I think there should be a red carpet and the paparazzi there as you go in taking pics for us all to see, cause your all stars ..xx

Looking at all these fab dressed, I'm getting so EXITED but also nervous. Just sitting trying to decide what to do with my nails to compliment my dress (which by the way I've tried and tried to get a piccie but they have all turned out useless). Leg waxing tomorrow for the first time in about 10 years :eek: I'm dreading it and sort of thinking maybe I won't bother as my legs probably won't see the light of day for another 10 years :lol:

Btw, I was going to wear trousers but my mum dragged me to a 'fashion warehouse' and I saw this dress priced at £250 marked down to £25 :!: Couldn't resist such a bargain now could I, didn't even have to break out the credit card :lol:

Here's mine!

I'm really pleased as I was going to wear an outfit that i already had but was longing for a posh frock I saw this one & showed it my hubby & he loved it so let me have it (he's just had a new golf club so it was good timing on my part!! hee hee).

Nicholas Millington bow prom dress - Kays

Might not work, havn't done this before!

My nails will be boring I'm afraid, i can't do my wrong hand so they will just be painted.

Can anyone recommend a nice black polish with a hint of shimmer in it? i have seen some before but can't remember what it was.

I'll be wearing my tnuic during the daytime, with my 'L' plates!!

Andrea
xx

Here's mine!

I'm really pleased as I was going to wear an outfit that i already had but was longing for a posh frock I saw this one & showed it my hubby & he loved it so let me have it (he's just had a new golf club so it was good timing on my part!! hee hee).

My nails will be boring I'm afraid, i can't do my wrong hand so they will just be painted.

Can anyone recommend a nice black polish with a hint of shimmer in it? i have seen some before but can't remember what it was.

Andrea
xx

love this dress:hug:

amber i like 1 and 3 best....i think dress number one could look great with sparkly jewellery, shoes, bag....and number 3 is just lovely.

amber i like 1 and 3 best....i think dress number one could look great with sparkly jewellery, shoes, bag....and number 3 is just lovely.

oh eck i think me and you are gonna arrive late !! ha ha

oh eck i think me and you are gonna arrive late !! ha ha

shall we just do like they do at the Oscars and change outfits a few times during the night....PMSL

Here's mine!

Andrea
xx

I'd wear a gold sparkly polish with this lush dress.
CND did a fantastic gold sprakly polish in one of their xmas sets.

So sorry guys, but what is the event? :smack:

xxxx

I'd wear a gold sparkly polish with this lush dress.
CND did a fantastic gold sprakly polish in one of their xmas sets.

Bev, your right, thank you.

The bow isn't gold-gold its quite a flat gold.

I'm on a mission now for the best gold polish ever made-any suggestions much appreciated!

I don't want a glitter gold I want a sparkly/shimmer gold.

I don't want much do I (new dress, ticket to the event...........)!

xxxx

I'm on a mission now for the best gold polish ever made-any suggestions much appreciated!

xxxx[/quote

What about the Minx Gold Lightning on your fingers and toes?

xxxx[/quote

What about the Minx Gold Lightning on your fingers and toes?

Do you know i was just thinking about having Minx nails!

Problem is I'm not set up with Minx just yet, was waiting to see it at The Event so hav'nt got the stuff to do it.

I got the brochure come yesterday & I've just had a look at the gold, it's fab! very gold.

Thanks x

I've just looked at your dress and it is absolutely lovely. I want it!!! In my opinion the Minx gold lightning would be the last word with it. The dress being plain black and I know what you mean by the bow being a flat gold but then the shiney gold on your nails and toes would complement the gold in the bow beautifully.

I've just looked at your dress and it is absolutely lovely. I want it!!! In my opinion the Minx gold lightning would be the last word with it. The dress being plain black and I know what you mean by the bow being a flat gold but then the shiney gold on your nails and toes would complement the gold in the bow beautifully.

Thankyou so much! :hug:

I'll pm you cause I need to know more about Minx!

x

so glad i found this thread, i can't decide between 2 dresses, i bought one and my boyfriend bought 1 because we liked both colours but i don't know which one to wear! (although it looks better on the model in the pic as i'm a few sizes bigger lol!)
A897E_SP142_01_EK952
A897E_SP142_01_EK952a
sorry pics are a bit big, i can't figure out how to resize them x

Latest posts

Back