Sneaky dress preview (The Event)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My eye was drawn to the black one and accesorise with silver but then on reflection there are and possibly will be a lot of black so the blue would be different.
So the blue for me. :)

so glad i found this thread, i can't decide between 2 dresses, i bought one and my boyfriend bought 1 because we liked both colours but i don't know which one to wear! (although it looks better on the model in the pic as i'm a few sizes bigger lol!)
A897E_SP142_01_EK952
A897E_SP142_01_EK952a
sorry pics are a bit big, i can't figure out how to resize them x

SAM'S.....WERE GONNA NEED THAT RED CARPET!!!

That dress is GORGEOUS ! i think they'll be a few geeks panic buying some glam dresses this week to make sure their not under dressed !!:green::green:

Amb xx

Well I am not going to panic as I am happy with what I am wearing - I dont do dresses so if I am underdressed then so be it!

I wasnt going to post what I was wearing but I think some people who are panicking about being underdressed need to know that not everyone is going glammed up to the nines LOL.

Here is mine.

http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=8045&c=504

oh my god i can't wait,
any excuse to dress up for me.... always over the top.

long back backless dress with gold diamantes gold shoes gold bag.

sorry no pics don't know how to do that. long black nails with diamantes.
oh and black fur coat.
started diet today need to lose 2 stone for saturday.

he! he!

can't wait to see everyone!!
janice xx

Well I am not going to panic as I am happy with what I am wearing - I dont do dresses so if I am underdressed then so be it!

I wasnt going to post what I was wearing but I think some people who are panicking about being underdressed need to know that not everyone is going glammed up to the nines LOL.

Here is mine.

http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=8045&c=504

If thats not glammed up to the nines I dont know what is!! Loving that totally x

Lol min,....I kept looking on ebay too, But didn't go for any as when I was trying dresses on in the shops, I ranged over 3...yes 3 different sizes :eek:
So thought best not...

My dresses and shoes were in the sales I have to say...I came home like the cat that got the cream with my little bargains,

My feller said, "so which one are you going to wear then"
I said, "I don't know, I'll choose and then take the other one back"
He said " :eek: are you serious....you tight arse cow they were only pennies"
lmao....

I have a bit of a rep for it.....its those moths that keep flying out of my purse everytime I open it :green:

Will you lot stop showing all the lovely dresses as I feel I am going to be totally under dressed now! :eek:

Will you lot stop showing all the lovely dresses as I feel I am going to be totally under dressed now! :eek:

No !!!

I'll win that prize :|

so glad i found this thread, i can't decide between 2 dresses, i bought one and my boyfriend bought 1 because we liked both colours but i don't know which one to wear! (although it looks better on the model in the pic as i'm a few sizes bigger lol!)
A897E_SP142_01_EK952
A897E_SP142_01_EK952a
sorry pics are a bit big, i can't figure out how to resize them x

Wow Lisa, you will look fab in either, I've only ever seen you in salon uniform lol :hug:

SAM'S.....WERE GONNA NEED THAT RED CARPET!!!

That dress is GORGEOUS ! i think they'll be a few geeks panic buying some glam dresses this week to make sure their not under dressed !!:green::green:

Amb xx
don't worry it doesnt look as good on me,(models always make clothes look more glam!) i make it look more dressed down!

Wow Lisa, you will look fab in either, I've only ever seen you in salon uniform lol :hug:
thank you, i'll look better than my college uniform - i got asked if i was a nurse when i went shopping after college! lol!

Love all the dresses Amb but no 3 is my favourite. Have a fab time all of you xxx

started diet today need to lose 2 stone for saturday.

he! he!
Me too :lol:

My dress is plain, black, chiffony material, not clingy and has some diamonte detail on the straps.
Black patent peep-toe heels, and PLENTY of blingy accessories :D
I too think that I might be under dressed when looking at some of the glam outfits BUT I can't do uncomfortable or be overly conscious of what I'm wearing, so you'll get the confident me and not the quiet me :lol:
Yes, I can do quiet, sometimes!!!

Me too :lol:

My dress is plain, black, chiffony material, not clingy and has some diamonte detail on the straps.
Black patent peep-toe heels, and PLENTY of blingy accessories :D
I too think that I might be under dressed when looking at some of the glam outfits BUT I can't do uncomfortable or be overly conscious of what I'm wearing, so you'll get the confident me and not the quiet me :lol:
Yes, I can do quiet, sometimes!!!

Is this some sort of joke - or shall we be quiet together:green:

Am I that scarey??:lol:

NO.......well not really, not much, only sometimes, hardly ever..........no you are not, dress is lovely by the way :hug:

Latest posts

Back