Sneaky dress preview (The Event)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to offer Sandi some money but for some reason I cannot upload pictures into my posts.

Must check with the man upstairs LOL.

I was going to offer Sandi some money but for some reason I cannot upload pictures into my posts.

Must check with the man upstairs LOL.
How can 'HE' help you upload pics? :lol:

No worries, you can give it to me in person on Friday LOL

Is there anyone wearing trousers ?

I don't do dresses really and can't afford to go out and buy something new so was just going to wear smart black trousers and a blingy top :cry:

I don't mind being a bit underdressed but don't want to stick out like a sore thumb for wearing trousers lol !

I don't do dresses really and can't afford to go out and buy something new so was just going to wear smart black trousers and a blingy top :cry:

I don't mind being a bit underdressed but don't want to stick out like a sore thumb for wearing trousers lol !

Dont worry - I am wearing black trousers too!

Dont worry - I am wearing black trousers too!

Phew thanks for letting me know - thought I was going to be the odd one out amongst the glam dresses lol :)

Phew thanks for letting me know - thought I was going to be the odd one out amongst the glam dresses lol :)
I'm another trousers wearer:)

Trousers for me too!

I'll be the big green frog in the corner:lol:
All I need now is a pond to sit by and im sorted
Jen x

I'll be the big green frog in the corner:lol:
All I need now is a pond to sit by and I'm sorted
Jen x
Not without your little Gnome you're not :D

Frogs? gnomes? got room for an old bat ?:lol:
Well i dont know about that hunni, how are you around water??? dont want ya drowning, but then ems is a gnome so she should have a fishing pole we might be able to hook you out lmao
Jen

OKay....you've all done it now! Now the entire contents of my wardrobe are all over my bed and i can't decide between about 4 dresses!

I'd made my mind up until I saw how gorgeous and glam you were all going to be!

I keep asking Graeme...and all he says is (smiling and nodding) yeh that one! grrrrr....which one? I think i could wear a dustbin liner and he'd say that....bless him!

Theresa......I may have to bring them all and you can help me pick last minute! :eek:

This is what Me and Jen will be wearing

zoomflowerexc600.jpg

If you see us, please say hello :green:

Oh just to add.....I will be minus the pipe, as you all know I gave up smoking last week lol,

I might be a trouser wearer now ive done my back in. No heels for me!!!
(Do you think my dress would look good with slippers):lol:

zoomflowerexc600.jpg

Oh just to add.....I will be minus the pipe, as you all know I gave up smoking last week lol,
Oh my god Ems that is brilliant, have just spat my tea all over the place:lol::lol: now alls we need is the bat for Adele lol
Jen xx
By the way I dont remember saying i would give you a froggy back, get off ya lump!
hehe only joking chick.

Ill be in the trouser brigade! God id so love to wear a gorgeous dress but I dont have the figure for it at all! lol x

Ill be in the trouser brigade! God id so love to wear a gorgeous dress but I dont have the figure for it at all! lol x

Nor me but in the end the dress hid more than the trousers would :lol:

OKay....you've all done it now! Now the entire contents of my wardrobe are all over my bed and i can't decide between about 4 dresses!

I'd made my mind up until I saw how gorgeous and glam you were all going to be!

I keep asking Graeme...and all he says is (smiling and nodding) yeh that one! grrrrr....which one? I think i could wear a dustbin liner and he'd say that....bless him!

Theresa......I may have to bring them all and you can help me pick last minute! :eek:

Are you sure there is going to be enough space in this hotel room for all of our outfits!

Frogs? gnomes? got room for an old bat ?:lol:

Well i dont know about that hunni, how are you around water??? dont want ya drowning, but then ems is a gnome so she should have a fishing pole we might be able to hook you out lmao
Jen

zoomflowerexc600.jpg

Heres my outfit then - a bit OTT do you think

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 43

Latest posts

Back