Sneaky dress preview (The Event)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed! Gawd help Manchester and the poor buggers at the Chill Factore! :green:

I'm intending to wear this dress:- PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!! Am I likely to be glamorous enough?

View attachment 6484

I will also be fairly noticable as I've got purple and black hair at the moment! :green:

Once again... really looking forward to meeting everyone. Can't wait!!!!

very glam...its a lovely dress :hug:

very glam...its a lovely dress :hug:

Awww thank you, hunni!

It's weird... I'm so excited about going to The Event, but also so nervous!!!

Awww thank you, hunni!

It's weird... I'm so excited about going to The Event, but also so nervous!!!

Then you are feeling the same as me!

I just don't know what to expect, I worry that i'm rubbish at nails & everyone will thing I'm a dumbo!

I'm not confident but I try hard & I really want to be good (one day...hopefully)!

Please look after the dumbo eveyone!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

right now let me get this straight we have....
407267243_75ddf683ba.jpg
santa_gnome.jpg

This Ones NOT COMING NOW :cry: coz she got herself caught being naughty!! Angie didnt I teach you anything hun?
CAKM346SCAALZ4YECA9XFPN8CAPT94HUCA5.jpg

But we now have awwww how cute! dont worry hunni we will look after ya!
Now are there anymore to come??
Jen xx

Indeed! Gawd help Manchester and the poor buggers at the Chill Factore! :green:

I'm intending to wear this dress:- PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!! Am I likely to be glamorous enough?

View attachment 6484

I will also be fairly noticable as I've got purple and black hair at the moment! :green:

Once again... really looking forward to meeting everyone. Can't wait!!!!

Ok I have finally found a dress miracle of miracles:lol:
View attachment 6485
If you want a better look heres the website for it.
It is a bit hard to see but it has a pink lining :hug:
Per Una Plaited Strap Dress - Marks & Spencer

I love both of these - I'm still staying in hiding in my best bin liner:green:

:irked: That does it! On Saturday night, I'm going to dig out my little black dress, put some slap on, pour myself a glass or two of wine and telepathically join in with you geeks (even if I am just sat in front of the box watching Strictly Come Dancing followed by X Factor !!!) :lol:

right now let me get this straight we have....
407267243_75ddf683ba.jpg
santa_gnome.jpg

This Ones NOT COMING NOW :cry: coz she got herself caught being naughty!! Angie didnt I teach you anything hun?
CAKM346SCAALZ4YECA9XFPN8CAPT94HUCA5.jpg

But we now have awwww how cute! dont worry hunni we will look after ya!
Now are there anymore to come??
Jen xx

THAT'S ME! - Please take care of me!

:irked: That does it! On Saturday night, I'm going to dig out my little black dress, put some slap on, pour myself a glass or two of wine and telepathically join in with you geeks (even if I am just sat in front of the box watching Strictly Come Dancing followed by X Factor !!!) :lol:
awww bless ya,
I have to leave early,....so I'll come online all dressed up still and party with you with me cup of tea for a bit before bed lol....

Or phone S2 and see of there are any party tickets left....and come for real:idea:

Ooh there should have been a live webfeed organised (Not a food item! LOL) for all those who couldn't attend so they would all be able to join in anyway. xx

Well I thought I had my dress sorted ... got delivered today but with 2 large holes :irked:

Old faithful it is ... not glam dress!!

What do you all think to my accessory I will be wearing so I dont give you all my cold?? I think its rather fetching lol
Jen xx

DRESS NO 2'S ARRIVED:green:

Its lovely!

Only bummer is...now need some spangly silver shoes and a serious spray tan :green: bugger

DRESS NO 2'S ARRIVED:green:

Its lovely!

Only bummer is...now need some spangly silver shoes and a serious spray tan :green: bugger

I had a job getting gold shoes and bag....but silver shoes are everwhere...New Look have some.

I had a job getting gold shoes and bag....but silver shoes are everwhere...New Look have some.

have you seen how high they are! ive been looking for silver shoes and the only ones i can find are way to high!

PANIC is setting in for me now!

Latest posts

Back