Something Different

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xx-Angel-xx

Reaction score
Hey guy,

this is my first ever go with sequins, My clients loved em and i was pleased a lil. i still think they could be better tho ( i qualifyed 2 months ago) be kind lol :)

They are different, I like them:lol:

very different, I like x

I would deffo wear these :green:

They look really nice. Are the sequins embedded? Some look like they are and others not, maybe product over the sequins was a bit thin or the sequins not thin enough for embedding at the free edge!

Some of the nails a a little flared, in particular the middle fingers and ring on the left hand, which a couple of file strokes would resolve for you. You have some good dlines of light going on there too.

Well done for posting xxx

very different, how did you do them ,hope you don't mind me asking.

i think they look good,very affective.
i also think some of the nails look a little flared and some of the nail beds look a little red.
overall though i think these are a great set of nails considering you've only qualified 2 months ago.well done keep up the good work.xx

They look really nice. Are the sequins embedded? Some look like they are and others not, maybe product over the sequins was a bit thin or the sequins not thin enough for embedding at the free edge!

Some of the nails a a little flared, in particular the middle fingers and ring on the left hand, which a couple of file strokes would resolve for you. You have some good dlines of light going on there too.

Well done for posting xxx

Hey hun I agree with Cathie, I think these nails are lovely I would wear them

Sue xx

Hey these are beautiful, I would most certainly wear these too, did you know that these would go really nice for the winter theme, well done.

What do you mean by flared? They are a little red as she had a set of nails on a few weeks but had to pull them off for a hospital appt.

I preped the nails as usual, put a think coat of gel on the nail and put the sequins on where she wanted them and in the 2 colours she wanted cured them. Then encased them in gel.

Thanks for all your replys guys xxxx really makes my confidence grow xx

I think the sequins are really effective.... I'm going to buy some!
Well done and thanks for sharing :green:

I love these and i'm going ot have a go now. Its so nice to see something different.

They are lovely, I'd definitely wear those.

I think that what Cathie meant by 'flared' is that they go out a little towards the edge rather than being straight along the free edge. Other than that, they are great, especially as you haven't been qualified very long.

Well done! :)

They are lovely, I'd definitely wear those.

I think that what Cathie meant by 'flared' is that they go out a little towards the edge rather than being straight along the free edge. Other than that, they are great, especially as you haven't been qualified very long.

Well done! :)
Yes, that's what I mean....if you look at the ring finger on the right hand the straightness of the side wall to the free edge is beautiful, put it next to the middle fingers and you can immediately see the difference, as they fan out at a slight angle towards the free edge.

Hope that makes sense.

I think the sequins look great.
well done for posting keep them coming.

Very cute nails, love the colours picked as well

Yes, that's what I mean....if you look at the ring finger on the right hand the straightness of the side wall to the free edge is beautiful, put it next to the middle fingers and you can immediately see the difference, as they fan out at a slight angle towards the free edge.

Hope that makes sense.

Yeah it does.. i see what you mean now. I do struggle a bit with my filing, and oh dont get me started on acrylics lol can never get the ratio mix right lol. But thanks cathie i shall work on getting the side walls strighter

Thanks guys for your comments xxxx

Latest posts

Back