Spray Tanning - Please Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which gives the best colour and lasts the Longest?

• St. Tropez

Votes: 76 19.7%
  • Su-do

Votes: 25 6.5%
  • Tantrick

Votes: 92 23.9%
  • Fantasy Tan

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Sol Glo

Votes: 15 3.9%
  • Other

Votes: 98 25.5%
  • Fake Bake

Votes: 52 13.5%
  • California Tan

Votes: 23 6.0%

• Total voters
over the numerous years i have been spray tanning i have tried many liquids but i recently tried solglo, i found the colour to be very natural and lasts over 5 days my daughter wanted a kit so we called solglo to enquire on prices and she managed to get the full kit including training for £450, the colour is lovely so i definately reccomend you try it.

nikki
xxx :lol:

over the numerous years i have been spray tanning i have tried many liquids but i recently tried solglo, i found the colour to be very natural and lasts over 5 days my daughter wanted a kit so we called solglo to enquire on prices and she managed to get the full kit including training for £450, the colour is lovely so i definately reccomend you try it.

nikki
xxx :lol:

what machine did she get with that package? xx

You've tried the rest now try the best! You really have to try Liquid Sun by Vani-T. It is 99% natural products. Has a GREAT colour, fades fantastic and has an ingredient called Cehami which promotes skin cell rejuvenation and also has anti-inflammatory properties - making it ideal for sensitive skin. Just gives you another option to think about!
HTH
Liz:lol:

I sprayed my boyfriend with vani-T last week and its fantastic, the guide colour is amazing and he slept on cream sheets that night with very very little rubbed off.
The colour is so natural, no streaks etc.
I must admit I got a bit excited when I was putting it on as it looked amazing.
I'm looking forward to seeing how well it fades.
I need to try it on my red-head guinea pig.

i use sienna sun origanally ocean and its by far the best i have used...it smells nice, lasts at least a week, mines been on a week today and has started to go inside elbows and feet...the usual expected but other than that i could go another few days yet before scrubbing off and starting again....not yet had a client who doesn't prefer it just wish there was more exposure on it as in it was advertised more so the name gets known xx:)

You've tried the rest now try the best! You really have to try Liquid Sun by Vani-T. It is 99% natural products. Has a GREAT colour, fades fantastic and has an ingredient called Cehami which promotes skin cell rejuvenation and also has anti-inflammatory properties - making it ideal for sensitive skin. Just gives you another option to think about!
HTH
Liz:lol:

Second all the above...... Have 2 lil piggies[systems] ready to go.
After alot of resourcing ....Vani-T tan is the one for us.

XX J XX

Hi there

Forgot to add Vani-T was the preferred choice of the Dancing on Ice contestants here in OZ. Jennifer Hawkins [ex Miss Universe] & her b/friend both have been sprayed with this product....... repeatedly.

As with our nail & beauty clients we work together as a team..
This rage has fantastic aftercare goodies keeping the tan flawless - skin nourished - client ecstatic - a lasting tan.

Lightweight for mobile - Solutions for all skin tones - pleasure to use.

XX J XX

tan trick,tan trick,tantrick,EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:!: :!: :!:

:lol:
Cou ture, Cou ture, Couture!
Without a doubt!
:lol:

Hi there

Forgot to add Vani-T was the preferred choice of the Dancing on Ice contestants here in OZ. Jennifer Hawkins [ex Miss Universe] & her b/friend both have been sprayed with this product....... repeatedly.

As with our nail & beauty clients we work together as a team..
This rage has fantastic aftercare goodies keeping the tan flawless - skin nourished - client ecstatic - a lasting tan.

Lightweight for mobile - Solutions for all skin tones - pleasure to use.

XX J XX

I have tried every product mentioned and i agree Vani-T outshines them all, even Tantrick. Vani-T has been around longer but i found Tantrick quite similar but still not quite right in comparison.

I also use their Krush Mineral Make Up Jnail which is now being used by stars on Australias Got Talent, the recent Logies and Dancing With The stars - All get the Liquid Sun Spray tans too!!

Give it a try, its to die for make up!!

Haven't used all the tans in the poll but out of the ones I have used I like the Fake Bake.:) I know alot of people rave about St Tropez but I had that once and came out in horrible allergic reaction!!!:cry: Red, raw rash!! Was on anti histamines for a week till it went away!!:mad: that's when you don't wan a tan to last!!

I vote Naturasun 10 diff colours so you can custom blend colour for client

hi guys, iv been using sun labs and i have`nt had any problems with it colour wise its so natural looking and it last for 7-8 days my friend says hers stayed on for almost 2 weeks (i dont thinks shes washed though lol) and its a lovely smell iam looking to have a choice though but i haven`t had time to try others yet , but i will :biggrin:

try tansupermarket.com fab site easy to use and all tan techs with loads of advice to offer persanally i love calfornia tan and fantasy tan i find fake bake crap they have never invested in the spray tan they only market it has a side line hence the results but do some research before you invest any money also tan supermarket.com offer loads of freebies from every company for you to try before you buy hope this helps xxx

I voted fake bake but I've just used the cream, mousse and gel, I usually use caramel cutie its the best colour but that was.,nt on the poll lol I had a sienna spary tan done lovely colour but it was horrible when it started to fade all bitty and could'nt get it off for love nor money! I think the best colour ever is rimmel matt sun shimmer pitty it washes off

Went on a tan training day at the creative nail acedemy at Milton Keynes with Anne Swaine. She introduced to me a new product called Couture. People say its the most natural looking tan they have seen and last up to 14 days no prob. Giv it a go, u wont be disapointed:green:

Just started using Vani-t it is gorgeous even on my pasty pale skin (got my boyfriend to spray me) it looks incredibly natural and I look like I've got leg makeup on as my legs are sooo smooth looking! It dried immediately and looked good even before I washed the guide colour off and didn't come off on my sheets only a bit on my pygamas!

I Love sun lab with the red top, such a natural colour for me. And it smells nice too..
Loysa luv x :hug:

vani-t!!!!!!
all The Way, So Natural Looking And Drys Really Quick And Lasts A Good 7 Days
my Clients Love It And I Wear It All The Time
xx

Hi I use sienna x that is the best colour so far and it smells lovely.
When I first started out I used fantasy tan and st tropez but did not like the colour. a lady tried tantrick but she did not like the colour.

Latest posts

Back