Spray tanning...training!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dinkydot

Reaction score
Hi All,

Im considering a spray tanning course, but not sure who to train with as I know nothing about spray tanning, so any information would be a great help!!

Thanks in advance!!

xx

Hi
I trained with Sienna-X. I thought they were great and have been really supportive since. You can get packages from them to so you walk away with everything you need same day!

Good luck hun x

Tantrick do 1 to 1 training so you get 100% attention on your training, hth :hug:

I am with couture hun. They are brilliant very natural colour in two differnt colours.
They offer full training which covers everything you need to know about spray tanning. After training you will recieve an accredited certificate.

I am the trainer in Essex, not too sure if thats too far for you? If not pm me and ill give you information about a trainer for couture closer to you!

hths x

Sunless Solutions offer both 121 and group training either through your nearest Capital branch or 121 at yours or a training centre.....

www.sunlesssolutions.co.uk

I went with B&Q evening classes...£25 and I got a free litre of dark walnut solution.

They are brilliant..longest lasting tan ive ever seen..lasts for 10 years and guaranteed no woodworm either :lol:

I went with B&Q evening classes...£25 and I got a free litre of dark walnut solution.

They are brilliant..longest lasting tan ive ever seen..lasts for 10 years and guaranteed no woodworm either :lol:
hahaha! you made me :lol:

Think you may have jus the answer for me there..Collin!
I can tan my clients in my garden using a.....roller!!! lol:lol:

Think you may have jus the answer for me there..Collin!
I can tan my clients in my garden using a.....roller!!! lol:lol:

Don't colour match them to much to the rest of the garden furniture as you wont be able to see em any more :lol::lol:

PMSL :lol:

I trained with sienna x, purley for convienience (SP), but my second choice would of been with Tantrick. x

I trained with sienna x, purley for convienience (SP), but my second choice would of been with Tantrick. x

Story of my life...always comming in as a second choice :cry::cry:

:lol::lol: I will sit and wait for someone to come on salon geek crying because they look like a garden fence now :lol:

Hi There,

We offer full spray tan training and is 100% free if you buy your machine from us, PM me with your name and address and i'll send info out to you.

Charlotte

Hi There,

We offer full spray tan training and is 100% free if you buy your machine from us, PM me with your name and address and i'll send info out to you.

Charlotte

Who's 'we'??

:lol::lol: I will sit and wait for someone to come on salon geek crying because they look like a garden fence now :lol:

You mean like with a load of stripes :eek:...seems theres been a few threads on this subject of late :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: you've gotta laugh!! you know someone will do this now LOL

:lol::lol: you've gotta laugh!! you know someone will do this now LOL

It would not surprise me if I get a mail soon...

QUESTION
"sorry to bother you mister but tell me what would you recommend for a skin type two...would that be the walnut or antique oak....what do you think I should use?

"well im not sure missus...what colour garden furniture do they have..if its dark cherry im sorry cant match that one" kind of thing :lol:

It would not surprise me if I get a mail soon...

QUESTION
"sorry to bother you mister but tell me what would you recommend for a skin type two...would that be the walnut or antique oak....what do you think I should use?

"well im not sure missus...what colour garden furniture do they have..if its dark cherry im sorry cant match that one" kind of thing :lol:

LOL don't forget to offer a discount colour maybe teak to go with cheap furniture :lol:

Latest posts

Back