Spray Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jess-jamie

Reaction score
Hi All

This really might be a blonde question, but here goes.

As a Spray Tanning Therepist You want to look good all the time by the products you use.

Who does your spray tanning, do you just get a friend or someone to do yours.

i am using Michelle Porter Exotic Glow.

Thanks All

Hi All

This really might be a blonde question, but here goes.

As a Spray Tanning Therepist You want to look good all the time by the products you use.

Who does your spray tanning, do you just get a friend or someone to do yours.

i am using Michelle Porter Exotic Glow.

Thanks All

I have "trained" my boyfriend to do mine :)
He says its a bit like spraying a car. . . . . :eek:

I have got my boyfriend to do mine once, he said it was like spraying a fence. lol

Didnt know what other Spray Tanners did.

Thanks

Hi I have trained my daughter up and she is really good, I won't let my hubby do it don't want him t see my wobbly bits lol :)

I sometimes do a swap with impulse 1976 who is local to me,
to be honest i don't worry about having a tan all the time as clients understand it is too difficult to spray yourself,

find another spray tanner near by and do a swap or train up your other half :hug:

Hi,

My husband spray tans me but he is a qualified vehicle sprayer so there is not that much difference to spraying a car or body!!!!

I have "trained" my boyfriend to do mine :)
He says its a bit like spraying a car. . . . . :eek:

Well thats better than saying bus ha ha :lol:
:hug: xxx

I have trained my other half. I always have a tan when going to a client...especially if she is new. A lot of new clients worry 'omg it's gunna go orange' I think it puts their mind at ease seeing that you are not orange and also getting an idea of what they are going to look like.
I remember when the lady came to train me. She was really brown and I said wow that solution is a lovely colour. She said 'oh no that's from a sun bed' It made me wonder if she wasn't using it then...how good was it?
Get your other half to spray you but be prepared you may need a lot of patience for the first few times LOL xxx

ooh i think i'll have to train up my bf. I've always been a bit nervous about him missing a bit if i can't see it, lol.

Do you guys normally maintain a tan or only when doing new clients? xx

I get my boyfriend to spray me, he's a good listener and doesn't make out he knows it all so he listens and learns he's got it sussed now lol

Kim x

I get my husband to spray me.
He sprayed boats for years so thought he might as well have a go.
He says it's very challenging as i'm too critical!
I'm a perfectionist always have been and i believe if a job's worth doing then it's worth doing properly.
He doesn't listen-well he does listen but he doesn't take in what i'm saying.
It's a trial every time he sprays me-lol
I can see us having our first major row in 19 years!
I will persevere though as i WILL make a spray tanner out of him :lol:

I get my husband to spray me.
He sprayed boats for years so thought he might as well have a go.
He says it's very challenging as i'm too critical!
I'm a perfectionist always have been and i believe if a job's worth doing then it's worth doing properly.
He doesn't listen-well he does listen but he doesn't take in what i'm saying.
It's a trial every time he sprays me-lol
I can see us having our first major row in 19 years!
I will persevere though as i WILL make a spray tanner out of him :lol:

LOL I had a row with my other half whilst he was spraying me. We had got the front done and he refused to do the back lol and I still have to tell him the procedure after the 100th time ...oh you gotta love em lol xxx

I am spray tanning a male friend this week and getting my husband to watch. All sounds a bit weird I know but I want my husband to be able to do my tans. Wish me luck.

My Mum does me and she is getting better! She still needs me to tell her what to do even though she has done many many many tans on me but frankly if that is what it takes for me to have tan then that is what I'll do! I do try and have at least my face and decollette tanned at all times as those are the bits that are most visible and are hardest to hide! And I am a bit of a tan addict these days! I think wearing a tan really helps sell it too which is another excuse I use! Lol!

Latest posts

Back