Spray tans in the name of research!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debs001

Reaction score
Ok so I have put 6 different solutions onto my leg (please look at solutions not leg) they are all either 10 or 12%. I have numbered them do please say which you prefer, after a number of replies I will tell you which are which :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329147050.227035.jpg

I will post another pic after 6 hours to see development colour.

haha that's funny, ive never seen anyone do the testing that way b4!! erm let me check again & I'll tell you my favourite guide colour x

is this before or after wash off, as if its before you've washed off, it will just be the guide colour not the final colour.

I'd say maybe number 6 x

This is initial colour I will post another pic tomorrow as I will need it to develop and wash off and in a similar light :)

2, 5,6, for the guide colour,i prefer browner tans to golden. i will comment later on the end result colour after wash off.:p

2, 5,6, for the guide colour,i prefer browner tans to golden. i will comment later on the end result colour after wash off.:p

i agree same for me too

God I'm going to look like a muppet till it all comes off :( good job it's winter and I don't go swimming

I like 4 and 6

2 and 5 for me :)

2 and 5 for me too!

I did the same thing but drew a grid on my arm - looked like I had a suspiciously regular skin disease which wasn't easily hideable, legs and trousers are much more sensible!

Am really interested to see what conclusions you come up with!

The developing guide colour - Pre wash, i would say 2 , 5 or 6 the others look to pale for the 10 and 12% u said u used

I really like 5 & 6, maybe number 1 for a lighter colour.

I can't wait to hear the results :cool: x

I did the same thing but drew a grid on my arm - looked like I had a suspiciously regular skin disease which wasn't easily hideable, legs and trousers are much more sensible!

Am really interested to see what conclusions you come up with!

Lol, yeah I'm glad I'm doing this in cold weather so I can cover up :)

It's hard because 1 looks a little yellowy, but for your skin tone I think it looks the most natural. 5 and 6 are a nice colour but I feel are a little too dark for your leg, would look a bit ridiculous as an all-over tan I think.

I don't like 2 or especially 3 or 4, they remind me of my bruised legs when I come home after a football match. I'll look like a right muppet now if you come out and say one of those is Fresh Indulgence :p But I don't think so - not the right tone!

Latest posts

Back