STS Society - new members welcome

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is, proof positive that you sprout lovers are stark raving bonkers.
Look what some sprout lover did, it's like a celebration of sprouts and all things Christmas. (What a way to taint my favorite carol, it'll no longer bring me to tears, just make me gag!):irked:

YouTube - Sprout nativity

Ode to Lell​

There was a young lady called Lelli
Who was averse to eating anything smelly
When the dinner was ready she was in front of the telly
With not a thought of what was going to go into her belly

Her hubby came through and put down the plate
It was in her mouth before she could relate
On that night with a brussel she had a date
She swallowed it before realising too late

The brussel had landed inside her tummy
It felt all gooey and awful runny
She wanted to scream for her mummy
But alas too late, it was coming out her bummy!!

Can we at the Bristol Opposition Of Broccoli Society join you as we think this would be an unbeatable combination. :wink2:

Ah, now. That is a whole new kettle of veg.:green: Love sprouts, not keen on broccoli (unless it's raw). This could get complicated!:lol:

Ode to Lell​

Fi that is soooooooooo funny!

You can just imagine the picture I have on my mind of poor Lelli now!

Ode to Lell​

Genius!:lol::lol::lol:

Count me in! Lovely, lovely, lovely sprouts.

Hey, for all you non-sprout lovers taking over our thread; does this mean you don't like beansprouts either? I'm sure this is an all-inclusive sprout society - no discrimination!!

Can we at the Bristol Opposition Of Broccoli Society join you as we think this would be an unbeatable combination. :wink2:
Is this GMG in disguise having a laugh with us ASS's? I have to say boobs and ass's would be a pretty good combination, but I don't mind broccoli that much.
Anyhow's, welcome to the site:hug:, but try this one also. It's for all veggie haters.
Evil Vegetables | drianwalker.com

Can we at the Bristol Opposition Of Broccoli Society join you as we think this would be an unbeatable combination
Is this GMG in disguise having a laugh with us ASS's? I have to say boobs and ass's would be a pretty good combination, but I don't mind broccoli that much.
Anyhow's, welcome to the site:hug:, but try this one also. It's for all veggie haters.

LOL i get it now :smack:

:lol::lol::lol:

i like broccoli yum yum !

Ah, now. That is a whole new kettle of veg.:green: Love sprouts, not keen on broccoli (unless it's raw). This could get complicated!:lol:

LOL i get it now :smack:

:lol::lol::lol:

i like broccoli yum yum !

Now this is some funny information, so far all the sprout haters don't mid broccoli, and a sprout lover dislikes broccoli. Is there a pattern here, or do I just need to get a life?:lol:

Now this is some funny information, so far all the sprout haters don't mid broccoli, and a sprout lover dislikes broccoli. Is there a pattern here, or do I just need to get a life?:lol:

I'm saying nothing, sweetheart.:lol: :wink2::lol:

Cheeky, is that your revenge cos I called you a sprout loving mutant?
Nothing personal, I think all sprout lovers are alien mutants from the planet Zarg like Sassy said.:wink2::lol::hug:
I think I'll call it a night now and go get a bit of a life before bedtime. Ciao Sprouters!:hug:

Ode to Lell​

Nice poem Fi but this will never happen in real life not without Ade being killed if he ever gave me a sprout :mad:

Just had a phone call from the Club Of Cauliflower Killers but I told them straight “we don’t want them with our BOOBS” and I’m sure as heck certain that the ASS lot don’t want them either because if they joined forces it would be enough to make anyone’s eyes water. :eek:

The boobs are welcome to unite with the ass's :green:

I can't keep up with it all

Anti-Sprout Society.... aka ASS

B
ristol Opposition Of Broccoli Society.... aka BOOBS

Club Of Cauliflower Killers.... aka..... Ooo err Mother!:o

WILL YOU ALL PLEASE BEHAVE, WE ARE NOT A RABBLE, JUST PEACE LOVING, PEACEFUL SPROUTLETS

NOT LIKE THE OTHER SIDE :green::green::green::green:

Just had a phone call from the Club Of Cauliflower Killers but I told them straight “we don’t want them with our BOOBS” and I’m sure as heck certain that the ASS lot don’t want them either because if they joined forces it would be enough to make anyone’s eyes water. :eek:

Okay let's not get too carried away here with the bodily acronyms here please ... and Dr Iana your disguise isn't as good as you think :lol:!!!!!

Okay let's not get too carried away here with the bodily acronyms here please ... and Dr Iana your disguise isn't as good as you think :lol:!!!!!

Ooohhh - who do we think Dr Iana is then?!?!?!?:eek:

I wondered earlier if it was GMG having a laugh at the expense of us ASS's.:lol:
Not sure though, profile says a female nail bod from the uk. Curious.:lol:

I think this statement should be part of ASS' constitution!

brussels-sprouts-blog.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back