Sweet nails (pic)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelly

Reaction score
There really nice. Well done.

Wow, these look really good :)
Where did you get these from, I have seen a couple of sites that do canes, but havent seen the sweets?

Lovely Gelly - they look soooooooo thin too! I still havent mastered the art of getting these bloomin cane slices thin enough!

L&P or gel? Tips or Sculpts? Dont want to know much do I! :lol:

:lol: They are L&P Sculpts.

I got the canes from a company called Oak Tree Dolls House Miniatures.... blimey that's a mouthful! :eek:

:lol: They are L&P Sculpts.

I got the canes from a company called Oak Tree Dolls House Miniatures.... blimey that's a mouthful! :eek:

So whats your tip for getting the cane slices so thinly then? I had given up trying but might just have to give them another go.

Really cute! xxx

Ooo, I love those. They're really sweet (pardon the pun!) xx

They are lovely - what do you use to do the pink and white nail art? I use paints but I always end up with a streaky finish, yours are lovely and even :green:

i absolutely love them,what more can i say.xx

Beautifull (i would have loved to have seen them pre art though) there's no pleasing some folk eh :rolleyes:

:hug:

Great fun, love them! Have just realised you're not that far from me. Will be popping round later for a set :green:

I really love those! Very cute :hug::hug:

They are lovely... I'd love some to wear and to eat!! :lol:

I think they're gorgeous too...well done! :hug:

Yumaroonie!! I was only looking at these canes a few mins ago and wondering what they look like on!! How bizzaro is that? Fab nails, I love em xx

lovely lauri - i'd want to eat them tho'!! lol

These look great - good enough to eat !!

Unfortunately the type of clientele our salon has, not one of them would have these, but they look fab

:)

Latest posts

Back