Sweet Squared announcement!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and Married to the Mauve...

And Solar Oil 12 pack.....

Samantha's just put a status on fb saying that the announcement will be some time this afternoon.... A bit longer to wait yet geeks! X

Blimey I have a lot of those colours in my stock but nobody wants to buy the stuff anymore!

I'll happily have them off you!

Well it's on now and it is shrinking violet xx

And Faith lift xx

Hope there will be a combined class for both..

I have been sooooooo excited about the announcement.

Ah well at least I shall be saving my pennies as I don't have the space or facilities to offer SV.

I shall squirrel away any cash for the new Shellac Collections.

More Shellac for Meeeeeeeeeee!!!

Woohooo I'm pleased. I currently offer SV and delivery isn't always particularly quick when I need it in a hurry (my fault for this though lol). I can now order all nail and SV stuff from the same place and have a super speedy delivery.

Well done TO and S2, I believe this will make both of their businesses boom even bigger :)

Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Well after all that wait and excitment its nothing nail related so my purse is harppy

Ah cool. We are lucky, I guess, as The Centre in Edinburgh stocks this all together already. Saves me pennies at least as I decided not to offer these treatments xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Very excited about this!!! :biggrin:

Brilliant news! Already use Shrinking Violet! Great that they are together now!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I knew it ha! I was right great news xx

Please note all those qualified will have to do a conversion course before you can order from sweet squared. I will be doing it as in the long term saving on postage will be cost effective :)

You can order if you hold a valid SV cert x

I wonder how it'll be done for nail techs who want to offer SV and FL I suppose they'll have to do the conversion x

I do hold a valid certificate but i just rang them they told me I need to do a conversion course as it has now been updated 2 weeks ago. I wonder what they have updated????

Woohooo I'm pleased. I currently offer SV and delivery isn't always particularly quick when I need it in a hurry (my fault for this though lol). I can now order all nail and SV stuff from the same place and have a super speedy delivery.

Well done TO and S2, I believe this will make both of their businesses boom even bigger :)

Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I had mixed feelings when I heard the rumours, but I am actually really excited. I love love love S2, no one else can match their customer service or speedy delivery in my experience.

Hopefully this is going to boost my new business as I was starting to have doubts about SV! If S2 have joined forces, I now know I made the right choice :biggrin:.

Congratulations to both xx

Latest posts

Back