Tanning for very pale skin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loveday

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am sick and tired of people telling me how pale I am! l'd love to get a tan but I won't use sunbeds and I had a horrible experience with a spray tan a while back when I visited a salon so it's made me nervous! I haven't been overly impressed with some of the treatments I've had with some of the local salons in my area.

Can anyone recommend a great brand for tanning pale skin? I don't want to look as though I've been on holiday for 2 weeks - just a nice light sun-kissed look to give me some colour throughout the Summer. I don't want to apply it myself as I'd rather get someone who knows what they're doing to do it! Nothing worse than a dodgy fake tan!

Many thanks!

St Tropez do a very good 'Everday' range. You can build it up to your desired depth over a few days and it works with the pigmentation in your skin to create your own colour.

Try Organics, I have very pale skin and I have the 8% or 10% and it looks really natural and not fake at all and the fade of is perfect!

I use St tropez also but it is quite orangy so wouldnt use it on a very pale skin.

Nouvatan 8% My daughter in law and her sisters are all blond green eyed girls with very pale skin. I use the Nouvotan 8% on all three of them, no orange, no harsh colour at all just a gentle sun kissed golden glow that fades of very evenly.

7% Puri-Tan is great :hug:

Nouvatan 8% My daughter in law and her sisters are all blond green eyed girls with very pale skin. I use the Nouvotan 8% on all three of them, no orange, no harsh colour at all just a gentle sun kissed golden glow that fades of very evenly.
have to agree LOL We have a client who is ghostly white and she looks so natural in our 8 s, I saw her down the pub on friday and asked her where she had been on her hols only to be told it was our product that she was using :lol::lol:

If its not too dark a colour Xen tan is fab on pale skin (I'm a fellow blue skin lol) Vani-T is a bit darker and Organics 14% is very dark! but no orange with any of these. hth xx

Hi everyone,

I am sick and tired of people telling me how pale I am! l'd love to get a tan but I won't use sunbeds and I had a horrible experience with a spray tan a while back when I visited a salon so it's made me nervous! I haven't been overly impressed with some of the treatments I've had with some of the local salons in my area.

Can anyone recommend a great brand for tanning pale skin? I don't want to look as though I've been on holiday for 2 weeks - just a nice light sun-kissed look to give me some colour throughout the Summer. I don't want to apply it myself as I'd rather get someone who knows what they're doing to do it! Nothing worse than a dodgy fake tan!

Many thanks!

I like ST.MORIZ its great, so easy to apply, im blonde and have the most palest skin ever, all you have to do is apply it all over dont worry if it looks streaking when its on then depending what shade you want, wash it of between 4 and 8 hours later and it looks fab, if you do see a steak after you have washed it off all you have to do is rub it with your shower scrub and it comes away easily, cheap and amazing, i was advised it and was so pleased i bought more and more.

Hi

Tantrick Essence of Summer would be perfect for you! A nice light tan that suits most fair skined people.

I use it for brides and redheads mostly.:hug:

Thank you for all of your replies - very much appreciated! :green:

I always use St Moriz. Its cheap and a great product, only a few pound a bottle, never seen it at over £5 a bottle. Ive used it for years and would not consider changing, ever. I usually use it over a couple of days to build up a nice tan. I used to get it from TK Maxx or TJ Hughes but now I buy it online now from here... St Moriz Fake Tan

Happy tanning!! :)

Latest posts

Back