Tattoo's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i remember when i first saw the movie, a walk to remember, how badly i want to have the same butterfly tattoo like mandy..but i was too young then, so sad that i cant have my tattoo now cause my couse wont allow it.. =)

I got a Dolphin tattoo on my chest..

Reading about all the different tattoos that you all have makes me feel quite boring and old fashioned with my two tribals (lower back and right shoulder to mirror my hubbies one :O) but at the time when I did it (quite some years back now) i was a rebel amongst my friends and family.....

love tattoos and piercings and would easily go for a tattoo armband (upper arm) and a nose piercing of all things.....

better not say it out loud here as I might get strange looks....:wink2:

WOW Geeks,

I certainly started a thread, great tatt's, love all the pics and even ideas on what to have.

Yes Louis has a long waiting list, worth the wait..deposit paid in in March 2009

I will post a pic when done
thank you for all your post's

P.S// LOVE THE IVY

Jenx

I have 3- one on my neck, hip bone area and lower back, I want to get more but not sure how many more I can get without my mum killing me. I am planning on getting another one in about 4 weeks time on my wrist, I can't wait!

this is the one I recently got covered...it was a sortof butterfly lol I think it is a real one now.

Attachments

• 067.jpg
    067.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 28
I love tattoo's, i only have 4 but my dad done them all for me. I have 3 on my feet and my surname in Arabic going up my spine. I am getting my date of birth in roman to go up the rest of my spine this week, its gonna sting like a b!tch...

I cant wait to get into it myself!! Hours sitting at the dinning table with pig skin... hellish!

I have 4 tattoos, my first one at 18 was a paw print on my stomach, 2nd was an England rugby rose on lower back, 3rd was the all seeing eye on the upper/middle of my back and my 4th was Eva in chinese as its my daughters name.

I'm soooo addicted havent had one for nearly a year and gagging for more, I will have some stars next somewhere, do know where though!

I have a shooting star on my belly, had it done a few years ago & now I hate it. I really want it covered.

I love them & keep coming up with designs for my new one, but cant decide yet.

I have 4 tattoos, my first one at 18 was a paw print on my stomach, 2nd was an England rugby rose on lower back, 3rd was the all seeing eye on the upper/middle of my back and my 4th was Eva in chinese as its my daughters name.

I'm soooo addicted havent had one for nearly a year and gagging for more, I will have some stars next somewhere, do know where though!

I dunno mate but Louis says it hurts like hell on your feet:eek:
I think he just likes to annoy me tbh:lol:always nipping me :)
No he's a total sweetie. Just kidding ya.
I think it gets to a point and you think....OMG the pain is so bad.
You have got to focus on something.
And you find it and you lose yourself.
Well I do anyway.
If it was SO bad do you think I would add to it?
Answers on a postcard please lmao :lol::hug:
Yes mores to come btw lol x

I dunno mate but Louis says it hurts like hell on your feet:eek:
I think he just likes to annoy me tbh:lol:always nipping me :)
No he's a total sweetie. Just kidding ya.
I think it gets to a point and you think....OMG the pain is so bad.
You have got to focus on something.
And you find it and you lose yourself.
Well I do anyway.
If it was SO bad do you think I would add to it?
Answers on a postcard please lmao :lol::hug:
Yes mores to come btw lol x

It does ....depends where you have it though....so alot of people say...top of your foot is ok !!...sides and near your ankle bone is the killer !!...my hubby is going to start on a back piece for me...aving lotus flower at the bottom of my back with butterflies coming up and smoke,then it will go over my shoulder !! ...cant wait...trouble is he is soooo busy I HAVE TO WAIT !!

my hubby is going to start on a back piece for me...aving lotus flower at the bottom of my back with butterflies coming up and smoke,then it will go over my shoulder !! ...cant wait...trouble is he is soooo busy I HAVE TO WAIT !!

That sounds lovely!

What a pain having to wait lol. I think I'd be covered if my hubby was a tattooist.

I thought about having a butterfly behind my ear the other day but I'm not sure if I could stand the pain of that one :eek:

That sounds lovely!

What a pain having to wait lol. I think I'd be covered if my hubby was a tattooist.

I thought about having a butterfly behind my ear the other day but I'm not sure if I could stand the pain of that one :eek:

I dont know how painfull it is behind the ear....feets are the worst...my wrist was good aswell....did not really hurt !!

It does ....depends where you have it though....so alot of people say...top of your foot is ok !!...sides and near your ankle bone is the killer !!...my hubby is going to start on a back piece for me...aving lotus flower at the bottom of my back with butterflies coming up and smoke,then it will go over my shoulder !! ...cant wait...trouble is he is soooo busy I HAVE TO WAIT !!

I have one on each ankle. One is a ring that goes around the entire ankle. The other is a tribal design that comes up behind the ankle bone. It was a but pinchy. The main problem though was the way I had to sit - with my leg twisted out to the side so he could get to my ankle. I kept getting a cramp in the groin and was having to tell the tattooist to stop so I could stand up and stretch.

I have one on each ankle. One is a ring that goes around the entire ankle. The other is a tribal design that comes up behind the ankle bone. It was a but pinchy. The main problem though was the way I had to sit - with my leg twisted out to the side so he could get to my ankle. I kept getting a cramp in the groin and was having to tell the tattooist to stop so I could stand up and stretch.

:eek::eek::eek:...you are very brave xx

Mine on the side of my foot didn't hurt at all really, but it did bleed more than my other tattoo. The only issue I did have, like the above poster, was sitting with my foot twisted to the side. The nerves in my foot kept twitching, and juddering so she had to be really careful when she got the needles going!

I had my 2nd and largest arm tattoo over 10 year ago, and now i totally regret it, i was 17 and the guy who did it was definatly not an artist, its wonky, scarred me and patchy, and too low for a ladies arm, it cost £60 and now its going to cost me over £1000 to get removed! I feel paranoid as everyone comments on it, and seems to talk to the tattoo not my face, i cant help but think they judge me buy it too. I really have to endure the pain/price of removal to stop all the above, but it will leave a scar due to the bad application, im gutted.

I have two more, any they are fine a small one dedicated to my dad who died on my arm, low, but i dont care if no1 likes that one, its meaningful.

And one on my lower back i designd myself as i used to DJ it reflects my love for music, its the only one with colour in it, pink. Thats a little wonky too......i need to find a good tattooist in my area!!

Love the feel of them, and cant wait to get one in a "painfull" place to see if it really is, cause so far i love the BUZZ!!!!

I am very cautious though due to my big nasty tattoo.

i have my whole left foot coverd with pagen signs for water,sun, earth, wind etc

on my right wrist i have a red rose

my back is a working project. at the moment i have a star comeing out of my arss crack (lol) then ashleys girl on top of that, then a huge lotus flower on top of that, i am in the process of haveing shadows of light and butterfiles swirling up my spine. it will end up covering most of my back.

I have 4 an really wanna get a pic up cos I think they're special,
1st on inside of left ankle a V - coming of age stuff decided to be more independant blah blah blah at 16!!
2nd english rose on left wrist - got in2 alot of trouble for as aparently I'm 'branded'........ I say moo to you
3rd is my home from home on right thigh - humming bird (national bird of Jamaica) has beek in English rose (home) and is surrounded by Shamrocks (new home)
4th is a butterfly just inside my knicker line - its feminine and intimate and I'm Redadmiral

Latest posts

Back