Tattoo's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny mosley

Reaction score
Private Facial Aesthetic Clinic's, Warks, Staffs &
Hiya Geeks,

Just wondered how many of you have tattoo's?

I have finally got the courage to have one done..I'm going to have a small tattoo on my wrist and foot.

I have decided who I want to do my tattoo, the famous Louis Malloy (he does David Beckhams Tat's) David and Victoria are flying Louis out to LA to do some more tattoo's for them.

What have you had done and why? love to see some pics...so get your tat's out.

Jenny x

I love my tatts...i have a dolphin, theres a surpise lol..chinese writing..no idea what it says...2 celtic designs 1 of which im having extended when i go back to Lanzarote..a teddy bear with hearts on my ankle and a celtic cross on my back..picture of which is on my profile ...im hooked on them ..you will be too once you have had your first...ohhh and my eyebrows ..but thats different lol..xxx

I am not allowed real tattoo's but I have had a few henna ones which I have pics of, and I had an airbrush one

my left arm is a work in progress, I have a witch flying against a full moon on my upper arm and a tree coming down one side of it down to my lower arm where the roots of the tree will morf into a water fall and run behind the Chinese for wisdom that is on my for arm and we have added butterflies and a dragon fly and blossom, don't know how it will end up but I love whats there so far. I have a wolf on my left shoulder for my son Karl and a gothic angel in a nurses uniform for my daughter Kay. Betty boo on my left ankle and a really skanky dolphin swimming through a load of tribal swerlles on my right arm. I love my tattoo's and have a load more planned, just as soon as money permits again:green: the ones in my album are my husband's and daughter's haven't got around to adding mine yet.

My first was a little cute chinese dragon, then a celtic one at the bottom of my back, chinese birth signs for me, hubby and daughter, hubby's name in chinese on the shoulders, rose and daughters name on right ankle, roses round my right arm, flowers on left ankle going on to foot, heart and wings, hubby's name and roses middle of back, Orchid and ballet shoes top of back and lastly my english bull terrier just to the right of my shoulder and now I am thinking of what to have next I really fancy some paw prints somewhere. I know it all sounds a lot but some are only smallish.

Hiya Geeks,

Just wondered how many of you have tattoo's?

I have finally got the courage to have one done..I'm going to have a small tattoo on my wrist and foot.

I have decided who I want to do my tattoo, the famous Louis Malloy (he does David Beckhams Tat's) David and Victoria are flying Louis out to LA to do some more tattoo's for them.

What have you had done and why? love to see some pics...so get your tat's out.

Jenny x

If you want Louis to do your tattoos you will have a while to wait he has a waiting list of 12 months, I know because I spoke to him last week. He has been busy filming series 2 of London Ink as well. He is worth the wait as he has done several on me. He also has a girl working with him now called Jin and she is fab. She did a coverage of one on my hip when I went last week and also did the ivy on my back. If you watched series 1 of London Ink you will know he only employs the best.
:: middleton tattoo studio - home of lou molloy ::
Have to download the one I had last week yet from my new phone.

i have a heart on my shoulder with my husbands name through it!!( eek)
and a row of daisies on my lower back

but i SOOOOO want one down my back starting from back of my neck down, just like judys,

how long did that take judy???

I only have 3: Flying unicorn on my right hip, Puppy on my right ankle and a tiger cub on my left ankle. Once money allows and hubby has had his tat done I'm going to get both my wrists done.

i adore my tattoos have never regretted any of them i have
butterflies and flowers on my left boob..loll
roses on my left thigh
chinse sybmol right ankle
roses and thorns right arm
giant butterfly and rose on my lower back
roses on my upper back
i have a pic of the roses from when i got it done last year so it looks quite red

Attachments

• olympuspictures 209.jpg
    olympuspictures 209.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 126
I have 6 tattoos

Left arm i have a celtic band (half of a band)lol
Rght arm i have a dolphin
Got that covered and now have a cross entwined with roses with the date mum passed away
Butterfly on my right shoulder blade
celtic design on my lower back
hubbys name on my right boob

Ive seen a lovely delicate flower trail with leaves and would love it on the top of my foot but cant justify spending the money on it at mo :irked:

Judy I love that ivy :)
I would love a tattoo done by Louis but the waiting lists are huge and by the time I paid for travel etc there is no way it would be possible. Even better I would die to get a tattoo done by Ami from Miami Ink *swoon* :Love: :lol:

I currently have two- a little star on my upper arm, which I would like redone at some point (it is somewhat naff and patchy!), I also have a little flowery swirl on the side of my foot, in the future I may have this extended to go across the top of my foot. I would love one on the inside of my wrist, may have that done next.

My OH is tattoo mad, his back is like a big canvas, he has loads, than one on his chest, and several on his legs too.

i have a heart on my shoulder with my husbands name through it!!( eek)
and a row of daisies on my lower back

but i SOOOOO want one down my back starting from back of my neck down, just like judys,

how long did that take judy???

Between 2 - 3 hours without a break, if I break I can't get my mind back on blocking out the pain:lol:

I had my first tattoo done a couple of months ago (I think the pic is in my profile) which last week I had added to. I designed it myself, that way I knew it would be something I wouldn't regret. It's an hibiscus, lilly and a orange and black butterfly (my tattooist chose the butterfly because it's a British butterfly). That took 3hrs (2hrs for the first sitting and 1 for the second) and I could've happily sat there all day having it done. Last week I had some blossom added to it which is a bit scabby at the minute, not a good look lol but I love it.

I can't wait to have both of my wrists done. I'm going to have my girls' names on each wrists and then probably blossom again going up the inside of my arm. I can't have these done yet though as I'm a bridesmaid for my sisters wedding in September and I don't think she'd bee too pleased if you could see them in the photo's.

I've also started to sketch out my back tattoo for when I can afford it (it's a full back piece so will be quite expensive). I'm having a proper fantasy land done, think along the lines of the film "Legend", which will probably hurt but oh well! No pain no gain!

So yes I think I can safely say I'm now addicted to tattoo's.

Louis Malloy did my brothers tattoo - it's very nice.

I have 'friend' written in Japanese in my belly. My husband (then boyfriend) got it for me 10 yrs ago - it's quite streched now after having kids, but it didn't distort... so luckily, it still says friend!

i have a rose on my right shoulder at the back. got it when i was 18 and i like th design i just wish it was smaller. it is patchy cos i was impatient and knocked the scab off before it had healed!!!! so i need it redone, does anyone know if they can slightly change the colours when redoing, eg red to dark pink? i have thorns on it and really want them softened out too.

hi sweetie
i have 12 tattoos and get more
these pic's are of two of the tattoos i have

I have a ribbon accross my foot and angel witten on my ankle, cause thats what I am 'AN ANGEL' lmaooooooo

I have 10 so far, one of which is a 14 hour jobby on my back of a slutty/vampy angel based on me, squatting provacativley on a chair!!

band on upper arm
shaded star on my shoulder
double lined star on my inner wrist
trail of stars going from that up my inner arm with shading
No regrets in swirly wirting on my top left arm
gothy heart with claire through it on my hip
star behind my ear
semi permenant stars on my lower back
big slutty angel on my back

Am struggling to figure out what the tenth is but i know its somewhere!!!

I think having tattoos is a bit like giving birth.....you forget how painful it is until you get the next one:eek:
For example this time I focused on a tin of fly spray on a shelf....kept reading the words over and over...weird aren't I?:)
BUT if you focus on something and relax it is much less painful.
After having 8 I always find it funny when I walk back out to the waiting room and there's some nervous looking 6 foot tall and beefy bloke who's obviously a first timer looking at me as if to say wtf????
Then to make it worse this time, me and Jin were chatting about adding to my ivy where the gaps are on my back, and he could see what I've had done already, below my shoulders, in a floral theme but I said I don't want to look like a tree:lol:
I thought this poor guy was gonna leg it but daren't after all 5"3 of me came out ok:lol:
I will have more as and when I decide what will look ok but unsure what yet.
Can't show you my latest I'm afraid as I've got a fancy new fone and have tried for ages to upload my pics to my pc but can't figure it out:irked:
I may have to beg my mate to do it:lol:

I have 10 so far, one of which is a 14 hour jobby on my back of a slutty/vampy angel based on me, squatting provacativley on a chair!!

band on upper arm
shaded star on my shoulder
double lined star on my inner wrist
trail of stars going from that up my inner arm with shading
No regrets in swirly wirting on my top left arm
gothy heart with claire through it on my hip
star behind my ear
semi permenant stars on my lower back
big slutty angel on my back

Am struggling to figure out what the tenth is but i know its somewhere!!!

Slutty twice in one post??:lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back