Tattoo's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOy yeah I am a wild mad one me!!!! LMAO!!!

I know and that Claire is just as bad from what I remember:lol:
Hen night! Hen night! Hen night!:eek:
God help my brain the next day!!

I Love My Tattoos I Have One On My Left Thigh That Took
81/2hours To Do And It Didnt Hurt They Dont Hurt
The One On Bottom Is The One That Took 81/2 Hours
It From My Hip To My Knee Is Way Awesome
I Am Going To Go All The Way Down My Leg
They Done Hurt No No No They Dont

aww when i seen this thread i had to have a peek....i haven't got any tats but would love a black rose done on my foot and the thorns coiled from there and round the back of my leg...i watch miami ink all the time & love the designs those guys do ...been wanting a tat for years but couldn't get it done as was working in nursing at time so high infection risk ...think i might get it done now ..just one prob i hope it don't hurt.

Last edited:
I think having tattoos is a bit like giving birth.....you forget how painful it is until you get the next one:eek:

Pierceing is the same. It's not until I'm in the chair that I wonder to myself why I'm putting myself through it :smack:

I have 10 tattoos and 6 pierceings (I've taken out the other 2).

Once you get something done, it's addictive.

i getting a new tattoo 2 night
i get so happy when i get a tattoo i dont freak out or
feel sick some people do the one i getting to 2night is going from
my left knee to my ankle its 3 roses swirl together with a big heart
its going to be a 10 hour tattoo its awesome

wild show us piccys after you get it done ..would love to see it

I think we need to see pics girlies!

Here's my boyfriends new one:

DSC00507-1.jpg

Pierceing is the same. It's not until I'm in the chair that I wonder to myself why I'm putting myself through it :smack:

I have 10 tattoos and 6 pierceings (I've taken out the other 2).

Once you get something done, it's addictive.

piercings are the same i agree, as well as loving my tatts i had eyebrow lip nose ears all pireced up too...sometimes more often than not they go hand in hand i think

Well my hubby IS a tattooist so we have loads of tattoo's,just click on the link below !!!!. Some tattooist have a real passion (like my hubby ) for their work and other "tattooist" do it for money . You have to decide what you want and think about it carefully.

Louis (who does the beckhams) is just like any other tattooist , he just got famous , thats why he is booked up. That shop in london ink is not even his. !!!!.If you look on the net,there are ALOT more tattooist who are better than him and even got offered a job at london ink, but turned it down.

Tattoo's are great on men and woman , some meaningfull some not, but the experience you get from having tattoos,in that atmosphere is wicked !! .

Last edited:
I have two . A rose on my ankle & a gem design on my lower back. My husband is gonna do three more for me ,my foot , the back of my neck & a cover up on my ankle.

I have four.

One on my bottom a devil asleep on a cloud, one on top of my leg a large curly ribbon type bow, one around the top of my leg a ribbon agian with two doves and one in lower part of bikini line/pubic bone which is personal and private, lol.:biggrin:

I have 10 the pics are in the gallery somewhere. Getting a new one to go on the inside of my wrist of another daisy with a dragonfly in the middle of the 2 that I have designed. The ones round my wrist and ankle were my designs also.
They are so addictive, Hubby gets mad with me now so I just dont tell him until its too late lol
Jen xx

I had one done 12 years ago, red rose on my hip. It was at a time in my life when i was rather plump! So now my rose looks rather shrivelled:cry:

Hi i have 2 tattoos a butterfly on my right shoulder, and a heart in a tribal design on my lower back, if i had the money id go to miami and get ami james to do mine cos hes lovely, and i think his tattoos are amazing. Im thinking of having a small dolphin but not sure where to have it, either on one of my ankles or just by my tummy area or maybe my arm i was going to have it on my bottom but thought it might be too much with the heart one i already have, but i keep going off the idea, i do look at a sight called check out my ink.com if anybody has some nice dolphin designs that arent too big please show me some pics and any ideas of where to have it done would be great thanks .

hi do you have any designs of dolphins i look on a site and show my hubby and he says to me your not having anymore lol cos i have to grip hold of him when im having them done, i have two already a butterfly on my right shoulder and a heart tribal on my lower back i was thinking of having the dolphin on my right ankle or my arm (not sure which arm) or on my bum cheek or by my belly, if you have any dolphins designs could you show me some pics thanks mel.

I have 5 tattoos and plan on having more, just need to find someone in Bristol to do them as I had all but one done in cornwall. You can see all my tattoos in my album on my profile.
I have a Dragon with Celtic knots on my left upper arm.
I have a black rose with a twist on my left forearm.
On my right upper arm there is a unicorns head and a chinese symbol.
Last but not least on my right breast I have a Dolphin with tribal background.:) More to come when I have the money.

I have one tattoo on the back of my neck - a ''B'' with stars coming out of it. A friend designed it for me! I love my tattoo but have unfortunatly had some negative comments from my clients about it, I guess some people live in a blinded world!

Really want another one but I am struggling with what and where! lol

Becki xxx

was thinking of having mine redone when i go to new york in a few weeks - good or bad idea?!

I have a chestnut horse on a rose with leaves around it and Monty written underneath. Monty was my horse who died and the name came after the horse. The name hurt like stink! They are both on my left breast and I suspect that that it was the fact that the Monty was that little bit lower down that made it so awful! I need to have a Badger tattoo'd somewhere but I can't decide where (and also the last one hurt sooooo much) cos that was the name of my pony who died. Can't have poor BooBoo being left out! Lol! Any suggestions where I should have it? Lx

Latest posts

Back