Thank you Creative xxx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no me and my bellies hun lol
x

Lucky Ladies...
All the fantastic TALENT before you all.
What a wonderful experience with wonderful Industry Leaders.
How inspiring...

XX J XX

ah sounds like you all had a fab time guy's.

Well jealous!!!!!!!!!!!

Amb x

Some more pics for you peeps
x

I just want to add my little bit too!!!

I was truly inspired by my two days doing this makeover. After my train had a security alert and I had to find a non-existent cab I nearly missed the first day!! EEEKK!! But I made it. What a genuine welcome from everyone. Big hugs from Samantha and fellow Geeks. Their enthusiasm for what they do is infectious and I wish I could pass it on to you all. Roxy is amazing!! Jet-lagged babe just created and created - what a star, she made it look so simple!! Amanda did the finishing, such a lovely person, genuine to the core, and what skill! Sam did the prep and I learnt soooo much from watching - wish you had left that long one on Sam!!!! :) I didn't care about the long journey - it was well worth it.

Day 2 was artistically inspiring. Wouldn't you all wish you had taken up photography at school or college?? Jan Arnold is superb. What a perfectionist, and what a getter of the most delicious pies!!! And what amazing shots did we all get? They made it such a great experience. I had my matching hand created by Sam himself. Now there IS A MASTER. He exactly copied my right hand to give me ten of the most beautifully shaped nails - they are shining as I type. He makes it look so simple ESPECIALLY THE SMILES!!! They are amazing.

All the Creative team are GENUINELY fantastic to work with, we had two days of fun, gossip, education and laughter. All I can say is if you want the worst set of 'ski-jump' nail ever to grace this planet again for ANYTHING then I am your gal. The Geeks are as lovely in the flesh as they are in print. What more can I say?:)

MINKUS said:
ah sounds like you all had a fab time guy's.

Well jealous!!!!!!!!!!!

Amb x

Me too :(

It looks and sounds like you were in a Geek's paradise, two days I am sure you will treasure for a long time.

You lucky little frog!!!!

I'm sure every geek on here is a bit jelous!! I definately am!!

Well done hun!!

I am so gald you all had a great time..the pics are great...cant wait to see the nails pics...just remind us what project you all where...Who went with what condition nails and what did you have done...? wasnt Glo the model for ugly enhancements..? what about the others..?

How and when will we be able to see the finished shoot...will there be an add..?

thanks xx

Sarah jane you have such a way with words hun mwah x

I was short flat smile lines,but none of them could agree turns out I have fan shaped , split, ski jump, tiny nail beds and short flat smiles, good i knew they were bad but not that bad lol. Glo was ugly acrylics but they wasn't ugly enough and they had to be doctored, told the girl she cant do a bad set of nails, can't rember who was what after that cos they kept changing it.lol

We was told that hopefully, at the end of the year we should see something but not sure if that will be an advance or the finished product, I'm sure Sam and Samantha will let us know though.

All I can say is Graeme Montgomery is the most fantastic photographer and very cool to boot, we was all hanging over his shoulders taking pics and explaining to us what he was trying to get, the men cannot take a bad pic and his loft was super cool.

Oh you lucky things, greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen here with envy.
So glad ye all had a ball of a time and can't wait to see the finished photos.

So...when can all the normal nailed people go to one of thse days?!

;) pics all look great, looks like yah had a brilliant coupla days!!

xxmwah

So glad you all had such a great time....but then I dont think it was ever going to be anything other than that....you lucky things!!

Just off to trawl through for the pics.

x

... I am sorry it has taken me this long to respond. It's the first time I have been on the site in what seems like forever! The moment we got back from London there have been so many other things to deal with.

From the bottom of my heart I would like to thank you all for such fun, commitment and patience you ALL showed over that Monday and Tuesday!! You were all so lovely and as time is such a precious commodity to us all, what a coup to be able to spend such quality time together and with Jan!! She truly is an inspiration and has been my mentor for 15 years!! Her eye and her style is second to none!!

So, to Kimmi (who totally does Rock), SJ (our very beautiful Dr Quinn Medicine Woman aka resident BA cabin crew aka Flybynight), Jo (just want to hug her) Haddon, Marian (always an honor and pleasure to spend any time with her), Lucia (I don't know where the Scatty comes from but she was totally on the ball as our fan/bitten etc etc model), Glors (my fellow goth chick from the 80's and not to forget Mark the Chauffeur) and finally Clare (just the sweetest love ever - Oceana)!!

Yes this will be considered gushing and 'here they go again' but frankly, I don't give a stuff!! You guys were the best to come and help out and I can't wait to see the final finished edition of 'our nails'!! Thank you all and btw - mine still aren't finished - how typical is that!!!! :smack: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :Love: :Love:

Mrs Geek said:
and btw - mine still aren't finished - how typical is that!!!! :smack: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :Love: :Love:
PMSL!!!!
You'll have to get in the demo queue at Earls Court and embarrass him into finishing them...oh and GMG better have my cookie in the other hand too ...tut! the things a man will promise when a girl is in front of a camera, rofl!

Latest posts

Back