The 2013 30 Day Shred geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats only 4lb with 10 days to do it in. Lots of fruit & veg & plenty of water and its achievable. Go for it!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Day 10 tomorrow woop woop

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thats only 4lb with 10 days to do it in. Lots of fruit & veg & plenty of water and its achievable. Go for it!

Yay! i was hoping someone would say that! thank you :D fingers crossed!!!!!

Go for it! I'm following my own advice after a 3.5lb gain at slimming world this week.

ok geeks, i am back and i would love to tell you that me and jillian have become best of buds but i am afraid we had a little fall out and she has been locked in a cupboard ever since (haha). Well done everyone who has stuck it out or has started :D

any hoo.... i have a VERY important night out coming up (friends birthday and my X will be there) and i have been healthy eating for 6 weeks but not exercising. I weighed yesterday morning and I was 11st 04lb, i started off at 12st 09lb. I had a massive binge last night and today but i'm back on it tomorrow and i'm going to re introduce jillian back into my life. If i'm sensible and really push myself to exercise and carry on with my healthy eating how much do you think i could be by saturday 3rd august? I REALLY wanted to be 11st but i don't think that's going to happen :sad:

Well done for losing what you have done so far :)

You can do that in 10 days :) although.... measure yourself aswell, because even if you don't lose the 4lbs in 10 days you may find you lose inches which will make you feel better anyway! I'm day 10 today (juat about to go and do it) then I will weigh and measure tomorrow morning before day 11. I'm not expecting to see a great difference on the scale, but definitely in inches :) xxxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

That's brilliant you've done so well. Hope I will be like you when I start. Will keep you posted x

Wooohoooo day 10 level 1 complete !!!!

Moment of truth tomorrow... ready for measure and pics etc... :)

If I've lost a couple of pounds I'll be pleased as long as I've lost inches :) (which I know I have, because I can now wear trousers I couldn't do up a week ago, well I could do them up, just couldn't keep them done up haha had to undo them so I could breath, can now wear them all day very comfortably)

Good luck everyone. I know it's boring, but try and stick at it, it will work and just think IT'S ONLY 30 DAYS that's what I keep telling myself lol ;) xxx

Ok I'm on day 6 ( missed one due to night out).
In the first wk along with slimming world I lost 5lb which is great but what I want is more tummy ab work. After being very over weight years ago and having 2 kids its not that great and although I can see a change I want quicker results. What can I do as well as 30 day shred ?

I would say just keep going as you are. From past experience anything faddy that gives quick results isn't easy to maintain long term. Sw is a sensible eating plan and works. I'm only on day 2 of the shred but just looking at my sister it works. You can do it! !

I'm already finding gillian Michaels really annoying and have to do it with the sound right down lol.

Or look up the 30 day ab challenge - do it alongside the shred. Xx

Well day 1 level 2 complete :) (I kept shouting bitch at the tv when she was making me plank lol)

I measured and weighed myself this morning and took photos :)

I lost 5lbs - 7 1/4 inches (thighs, hips, waist and under bust) ;) very happy bunny. Hope it continues like this. I'd love to have lost a stone by the end of the 30 days but I don't think I will have some how as more muscle builds xxx

Last edited:
Wow thats really good results! I'm on day 3 but she really annoys me. I am enjoying doing it though.

Mad with myself for missing day 4 but my little girl was awake screaming at 3am & it took over an hour to settle her. Then it took me a while to get back to sleep - last time I looked at the clock it was 5am. Grrr so I'm exhausted. Missing one session won't hurt will it. I have done a body combat class this week as well....

Mad with myself for missing day 4 but my little girl was awake screaming at 3am & it took over an hour to settle her. Then it took me a while to get back to sleep - last time I looked at the clock it was 5am. Grrr so I'm exhausted. Missing one session won't hurt will it. I have done a body combat class this week as well....

No don't stress yourself hun. 1 day won't hurt. Some people have a rest day every week ;) xxx

I've done day 12 today (day 2 level 2) maaaaaan my left shoulder is killing me lol. My poor little shoulders and arms can't hold my beasty weight when doing the plank moves in level 2 haha. Still loving it though but hating it at the same time :) how's everyone else doing? Xxx

Sooo no one else doing this? :) xxx

The alarm is set for 6.30 ready for tomorrow. Am actually pleased I missed today as my muscles are feeling better whereas yesterday they were so tight!

The alarm is set for 6.30 ready for tomorrow. Am actually pleased I missed today as my muscles are feeling better whereas yesterday they were so tight!

I'll be day 13 tomorrow but no alarm set as it's my 1st day off work in aaaaages ;) x

I did it the other day, Monday I think it was and have come down with a cold and feel generally awful so haven't done it since.
But I did enjoy it and will start again once I feel better :D

Oh my god that was my hardest and sweatiest (if that's a word lol) workout yet! !! Didn't do it this morning, went out for brekkie instead lol ;)

So just done it now day 3 level 2, windows wide open, sun shining, jillian muted, music pumping.... think I peaked too early haha. Because I was going to the beat of the music, I really went for it at the beginning and by the end I was spanked haha ;)

It was fab though. .. loved it :) looking forward to tomorrow.

On Monday I'll be half way through! Woohooo :D xxx

Latest posts

Back