The 2013 30 Day Shred geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 2 done! It's getting harder!!! 😬😬😬

What size weights should u use to do these workouts? I don't know if mine r too heavy

What size weights should u use to do these workouts? I don't know if mine r too heavy

I think it's meant to only be 1 or 1.5kg or something. Not sure what mine are xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Day 2 done :) x

I did it last wed... Pain on thurs & fri and still yet to do it again! Reading the thread has me determined to do it again today! 😳💪

I did it last wed... Pain on thurs & fri and still yet to do it again! Reading the thread has me determined to do it again today! 😳💪

I always work through the pain, then it's gone in a couple of days otherwise if I have a few days off and try again, I'm aching again lol xxx

I'm really really sore too!! It's my legs bum and arms that are sore!!
I don't feel anything on my tummy tho... Is that normal??

I'm really really sore too!! It's my legs bum and arms that are sore!!
I don't feel anything on my tummy tho... Is that normal??

I suppose everyone is different I've got sore legs, stomach and across my chest (near my armpits from the push ups I think lol) xxx

I got it back out this morning! Wasn't as bad as I remember but my legs already hurt lol

Emma-Louise

I suppose everyone is different I've got sore legs, stomach and across my chest (near my armpits from the push ups I think lol) xxx

Yeah I'm the same as u except I'm not feeling much on my tummy yet.. There's still 27 days to go tho!! :) xxx

Man my legs are killing this morning!! About to start the DVD again... God help me! Dunno how I'm gonna work tomorrow lol

Emma-Louise

That hurt!! Anyone else hate Jillian and her friend by the end of it!! Smiling at me while I cry lol

Emma-Louise

Day 3 done! :)

I hate her, I hate her, I hate her haha. She has to be on MUTE!!! Lol xxx

Hahaha I'm going to start it today! Kind of have to...need to start impressing ;) someone motivate me to get off my fat bum! x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hahaha I'm going to start it today! Kind of have to...need to start impressing ;) someone motivate me to get off my fat bum! x

Get off that cheeky ass and turn it in to a perty peach b!tch!!! Haha does that work? Lol

You'll love it. You know you feel great after when you're walking around like John Wayne lol xxx

She is so annoying in general never mind when she is telling you to keep going!! The best bit is enjoying a cool shower after doing it lol! I'm not moving off this couch till after Jezza... And I'm gonna watch it on +1 lol

Emma-Louise

Get off that cheeky ass and turn it in to a perty peach b!tch!!! Haha does that work? Lol

You'll love it. You know you feel great after when you're walking around like John Wayne lol xxx

Haha!! That's brilliant! I think I should go to work first otherwise I won't be able to carry my things or do my job.. I will post up when I have done it this evening ;) x

Haha!! That's brilliant! I think I should go to work first otherwise I won't be able to carry my things or do my job.. I will post up when I have done it this evening ;) x

Sooo.... come on.... did you do it? Lol ;)

I've just completed day 4 ! Bed time haha xxx

Put the shred on and Marley decided to take part! Made me laugh so much! Struggled this morning so I did yoga instead today! My legs are too sore to walk let alone do the work out! Meant to be at work anyway today!

Emma-Louise

Sooo.... come on.... did you do it? Lol ;)

I've just completed day 4 ! Bed time haha xxx

I did it this morning. Got distracted by a man last night ;) haha

I managed to get through it all!! So proud of myself :o
But I think I might do some pilates in between because my back is up the creek right now and I could feel it twinging.... I'm not even sore now though...

Congrats on day 4!! x

Latest posts

Back