The 2013 30 Day Shred geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you have a treat day when doing this??? If so I'm going to make Saturday nights my treat night where I can have chocolate etc?? That will b ok won't it?? Tonight will be day 6!!! ;)

Nicola! Xxx

Can you have a treat day when doing this??? If so I'm going to make Saturday nights my treat night where I can have chocolate etc?? That will b ok won't it?? Tonight will be day 6!!! ;)

Nicola! Xxx

Well done! :)

Yes of course you can ;) Got to have a treat every now and then. I'm having a take away tonight hehe

Just done day 5 ;)

XxxX

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I did it this morning. Got distracted by a man last night ;) haha

I managed to get through it all!! So proud of myself :o
But I think I might do some pilates in between because my back is up the creek right now and I could feel it twinging.... I'm not even sore now though...

Congrats on day 4!! x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha male distraction is allowed providing you got your 'exercise' in still ;) lol

Well done for getting through day 1 though :) xxx

Haha male distraction is allowed providing you got your 'exercise' in still ;) lol

Well done for getting through day 1 though :) xxx

No I didnt haha too early for that ;) chest is sore today so will only manage pilates but thats better than nothing! :)

You do this every year dont you? Are you starting to see results? :) x

No I didnt haha too early for that ;) chest is sore today so will only manage pilates but thats better than nothing! :)

You do this every year dont you? Are you starting to see results? :) x

Yeah I do, but that's because I'm a yoyoer! :( I lose weight, I put it back on, I lose weight, I put it back on lol Guess what... I'd lost weight and put it back on so now on a mission to lose again! Lol

Yeah I love the results of 30ds. I'm using it to get me a little fitter before I start spinning again. I will weigh in on Tuesday and see if I've lost any weight this week xxx

That's day 6 done!! I'm not hurting as much as the first couple of days! Is that normal?? Xx

That's day 6 done!! I'm not hurting as much as the first couple of days! Is that normal?? Xx

Well done! Yeah that's normal your body will get used to it. Then you'll start hurting again at level 2 ;) xxx

I've done day 2 :) was feeling really unwell yesterday so only managed to sit under blankets but I'm proud I've done it today. Showered and getting ready for the day :) feel like I'm sweating like a pig and they're all there like yeah this is easy...haha x

Haha ok thank you!! Was starting to worry I wasn't doing it properly lol

I've done day 2 :) was feeling really unwell yesterday so only managed to sit under blankets but I'm proud I've done it today. Showered and getting ready for the day :) feel like I'm sweating like a pig and they're all there like yeah this is easy...haha x

Haha well done. I think I'm gonna skip today. I'm hangingoutmyass.com lol

On the plus side I was sick this morning because of my hangover so no need to feel guilty about my curry last night lol xxx

Haha well done. I think I'm gonna skip today. I'm hangingoutmyass.com lol

On the plus side I was sick this morning because of my hangover so no need to feel guilty about my curry last night lol xxx

Haha you poor thing!

Day 6 done. (Should have been day 7, but I missed yesterday due to being VERY hungover! Haha) xdd

I'm all over this girls* - Day 1 done!

*apart from the few minutes I thought I was going to throw up in the shower afterwards, that was my low point lol!

I'm all over this girls* - Day 1 done!

*apart from the few minutes I thought I was going to throw up in the shower afterwards, that was my low point lol!

I've just done day 1, didn't think I was that unfit but I also feel like I'm about to be sick and can't move.

I had a look on line yesterday and was thinking I might try this, but what do you do after day 30? Do you just go free lance or does she do some after day 30 DVDs?

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I have got the Josie Gibson DVD to do after this one.

Although after 30DS last time I continued to do it but in no structure just as and when I wanted and whatever level I wanted.

Good luck everyone. It's fab :) xxx

Day 3 done!!! Im getting bored :( I can see and feel something happening though so will stick at it. I dont enjoy the strength sections. I dont really want to be strong. Would much rather work on abs and do cardio (although I cant breathe very well doing cardio lol).

I think after I do 10 days of level 1 I will see how I feel but if I'm bored on day 3 I dont know if I will make it to day 10! x

Day 3 done!!! Im getting bored :( I can see and feel something happening though so will stick at it. I dont enjoy the strength sections. I dont really want to be strong. Would much rather work on abs and do cardio (although I cant breathe very well doing cardio lol).

I think after I do 10 days of level 1 I will see how I feel but if I'm bored on day 3 I dont know if I will make it to day 10! x

It is boring but it's over so quickly. And after completing the 30 days before, I can promise you that it's so worth 30 days of 30 mins of boredom!

The second time I done it I done

Day 1 - Level 1
Day 2 - level 2
Day 3 - level 3
Day 4 - level 1

And so on. Just so I wasn't doing the same every day xxx

It is boring but it's over so quickly. And after completing the 30 days before, I can promise you that it's so worth 30 days of 30 mins of boredom!

The second time I done it I done

Day 1 - Level 1
Day 2 - level 2
Day 3 - level 3
Day 4 - level 1

And so on. Just so I wasn't doing the same every day xxx

oh I hope so! 30 mins is too long. My concentration lapses after about 10/15 so the rest of it I'm there all like yawwwnnn haha x

I had a look on line yesterday and was thinking I might try this, but what do you do after day 30? Do you just go free lance or does she do some after day 30 DVDs?

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Apparently Ripped in 30 is quite good to follow on from the Shred X

Latest posts

Back