The Nail Geek is Loose! You Read it Here First!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Yup - Samuel Sweet aka The Nail Geek will be leaving his post as Education Director for The Hyperion Group to take on the exciting and challenging world of international trainings, education development and special events.

With his passion for all things fabulous for fingers and toes and of course Creative Nail Design stronger than ever, Samuel is looking forward to the opportunity of getting out amongst the global nail community to share his skills, knowledge and passion for creating beautiful nails and igniting the industries standards.

“It’s a big move for me, but I’m really excited about the future. My commitment to the Creative Nail Design brand and my belief that our industry is dynamic and vibrant, is rock solid. My main goal in ditching the desk and hitting the road is to ignite a fire in our industry that will light up the future,” says Samuel.

Charles Cawthray, CEO of the Hyperion Group, says “We are definitely going to miss Samuel’s unparalleled everyday insight into Nail Education and of course his dry sense of humour. However I think this move is very positive for both Samuel and us. He is the top Ambassador for the Creative Nail Design brand here in the UK and will continue to play a big role in our business at The Hyperion Group. We are sure his presence back out in the field will really generate a huge amount of excitement. On a personal note, I cried like Gazza when he gave me the news!” :lol:

You can catch Samuel Sweet who will continue to demo nails on the Creative Nail Design stand at all the up and coming industry trade shows; he will also be available for interviews and comments.

Good news for Sam - best of luck to him in his future role:hug:

Nice move Sam....hope you get everything you are looking for.....I am sure you WILL ignite and inspire the future....can I have your old job please?

All the best xxx

very best wishes to you :)

Congratulations Samuel

All the best Sam.... I was just starting to get the confidence to speak to you too when I was at Leeds.. I am going to get all star struck again now when I see you arn't I? Sigh!

Happy Times :hug:

best of look sam for your new future role

Good luck Sam, I hope your new venture is as rewarding for you as it will be for the people you meet :hug:

congrats in your new post!!!!!

Wow fantastic, couldn't think of a better person for the job. Mega congratulations and good luck in your new role

Congratulations & good luck in your new job!!

Wishing you all the best Sam. :hug:
So when can we expect to see you here in NewZealand?:) :) :) :)

Fantastic! Congratulations Sam, wishing you much success and happiness in your new role xx

Woohoo and boohoo at the same time.

It just shows what a credit you are to Creative - hats off to you

But i'll miss seeing you round Leeds HQ i hope we still get to see you at the nail shows.

o0h good luck sam but i was looking forward to you teaching me at leeds (bawling) will have to travel the world now !! o0h well xx

sandi nancy won sliver after she got clubbed on the knee by tonya watsa name xx sad i know

Wishing you all the best Sam. :hug:
So when can we expect to see you here in NewZealand?:) :) :) :)
When you get Anne and Wayne to ask me again ;)

Thanks for your well wishes all. Leaving a job is never easy, but the future is exciting :D

who's taking over from you Sam?

OMG this must be so exiting for you Samuel..... a new venture, a brand new challenge...You will rock the nail world globally but hang on, you already do!!!

So go on and rock some more!!!!
I wish you the very best in your new challenges, may your brush never dry out and your jokes never dry up xxxxx
You may have to change your name from Nail geek to Nail Missionary LOL
Much love Ruth and Gang xxx

Latest posts

Back