The Nail Geek is Loose! You Read it Here First!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As of right now, most staff will be brought under Samantha - however it kind of depends on a few things.

As far as education development and such, little there will change. I will still be heavily involved as well as the rest of the global team. The only key difference is that I won't be an employee doing the Dolly Parton (9-5) :D

t.NinetoFive.jpg

Thanks Ruth :D

My brush is never dry (unless Amanda has been coiffing Bob in Speedbond) and my jokes are always lame (but they amuse me).

Hope you all go down to Earls Court this weekend and say Hi.

Sam I can just see you in the blonde wig LOL

CONGRATULATIONS SAM! I am glad you will still be doing your Sweet Smiles at the trade shows, etc. I never saw you as a 9-5 guy ever. You already ignite enthusiasm within the nail industry and inspire most of us but I am sure you will send a rocket up a lot of arses now that you are let loose LOL! Go boy go - we love you! Proud to be associated with you - well done!:)

PS: Behind every great man, there is an even greater woman:) :hug:

When you get Anne and Wayne to ask me again ;)

There's a space especially saved for you in the garage on grove street Sam, same as last time eh?!

Good luck and I hope this new chapter of your life is as exciting and challenging as you dream for ;)

Wishing you the best for your new venture :hug: You go get em boy :)

Can't think of a better role for you Sam - you will be fantastic! Its all good news for the world of nails - hope you still have time to play with us here though!

congratulations sam wishing you all the best xxx :hug:

Wishing you every success Sam!
This must be a very exciting time for you.
Should you ever need a hand to carry your 'bob' on those travels ... pick me! pick me! :lol:
See you Sunday! :hug:

Hope it's everything you want it to be:hug:

Wow, Congratulations on you new post Sam, hope it's everything you wish for and more :)

aww bless, good luck sam we are all rooting for you,all the best from a fellow yorkshire pudding :hug:

Mega congrats to you!!!! Perhaps I could persuade you to come and do some trainings when I open my Nail Studio!!!!:lol:

So happy for you!!!! :D

congratulations and loads of luck in your new role, but i hope that we will still be seeing you on here from time to time and at the trade shows.

i hope your new role is everything that you wished for in the industry.:hug:

take care.

Congratulations Samuel,what a fantastic opportunity,then again it is to be expected that a man of your talent can conquer the world :wink2:

wow, fantastic news, sam!!! All the best for your new challenge:hug:

congratulations samuel

Congratulations Sam and good luck.

Congratulations Sam, I aren't Creative trained but your enthusiasm and belief in the products are clear to me just from looking on this site. You will definitely whip up a frenzy!!:)

Congratulations Sam best wishes on your new position if anyone deserves it the GMG does.:hug:

Latest posts

Back