~*~*~*~The Official Apprentice Thread~*~*~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Rose

Reaction score
As it says on the lable, will any geeks be tuning in tonight?

Am sure there will be some characters that will provoke a reaction from us.

Love Love Love The Apprentice

Can't wait for tonight! xx

OOh you beat me to it...I was going to start an Official The Apprentice thread!!!!

I cannot wait.......bring it on SURALLAN!!

.......also The Apprentice You've been Fired....essential viewing!!

My sons teacher is on it!!!:lol::eek:
BTW...used to be his teacher not now!

Last edited:
Cool I LOVE IT TOO!

Yep im there with ya ... I love it x

me n master chick will toon in! absolutely love it!
I'm training Master Chick up to be an entrepeneur, what this space, he'll be on there in 10 years time!

Me!!!

I really wanna go on the apprentice.... next year I'll do it.
Even though I know i'll end up in tears in the boardroom x

I'l be watching it, absolutely love it :green:

btw, I've changed the title of the thread too :wink2:
Mod privileges and all that LOL

What did we all think of tonight's programme? So far they are all doing my head in! :lol::lol:

I didn't think that anyone referred to themselves as "one" anymore! :rolleyes:

I am loving it although my hubby couldn't bear to watch it, he said none of them have an ounce of common sense, but that's what makes it so good!

What did we all think of tonight's programme? So far they are all doing my head in! :lol::lol:

I didn't think that anyone referred to themselves as "one" anymore! :rolleyes:

I am loving it although my hubby couldn't bear to watch it, he said none of them have an ounce of common sense, but that's what makes it so good!
That Geordie guy seems very down-to-earth, didn't think much of the guys team leader though. The girls team leader looked like she was going to cry in the boardroom at the end - think she'll have to toughen up a bit . . . .
funny seeing those girls trying to clamber in and out of vans to load them up with cleaning materials, wearing silly little skirts and high heels, bet they'll opt for trousers next time!

That Geordie guy seems very down-to-earth, didn't think much of the guys team leader though. The girls team leader looked like she was going to cry in the boardroom at the end - think she'll have to toughen up a bit . . . .
funny seeing those girls trying to clamber in and out of vans to load them up with cleaning materials, wearing silly little skirts and high heels, bet they'll opt for trousers next time!

Yes he did seem down to earth didn't he. As for the rest:eek: :lol:

I was thinking that too about the girls too, was waiting on them turning up with Aggie style pink rubber gloves with feathers and diamontes :lol::lol:

What I love about this show is all the manager talk i.e "come on lets box it off" haha I am going to love having a good b!tch.

How bad was the guys cleaning? I would have loved that job, am I sad

What I love about this show is all the manager talk i.e "come on lets box it off" haha I am going to love having a good b!tch.

Oh I know...Anita's "rainbow of skills" didn't help her much did they!!!!

As for the rest....I am not so sure of the Geordie guy, as his team leader quite rightly told them not to waste time on the inside of cars but quickly do outsides for a fiver........First thing he agreed to when he got their was to do the insides as well as outsides!!! Then moaned about the Team Leader!!

As for the girsl......what a bitchfest at the Greasy Spoon!! :eek:
I liked the fact the girl with the glasses didn't join in the blaming bitchfest, and how she lookded so serious during the task then would crack a funny or just laugh.....she is my fave so far!!
Blonde girl and Deborah are the ones to watch out for...stab you in the back soon as look at you methinks....

Im a Virgin, Apprentice watcher, have heard so much about it the last few times it's been on but not got to watch it, so this time I tuned in, absolutely brilliant, love those ego's so funny seeing them so scared that they'll almost cat fight in front of Sir Allen to stay in!!:lol::lol::lol:

OMG they are ALL horrible - I love it already!!!! :lol:

Debra IS a nasty piece of work who they are all going to have to watch out for though.

Anyway watch 'You're Fired' on BBC2 afterwards? Funnier that the actual programme IMO.:)

I reckon Siralan fired Anita for looking so blooming grumpy all the time!!! I thought Mona did an ok job - first team leader is always tough. Blondie seems as two-faced as anything, that knife in Mona's back must be smarting a bit, lol.......

None of them really stood out for me last night, can't wait til next week!!

Latest posts

Back