*The Official Big Brother 8 Thread*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there any blokes going into the house this year? i heard one was going in on friday ? and then i read it was gonna be an all female BB

I hate that there are no blokes in there, just gonna be a house full of bitching and arguements! Oh I love the fact that there are no blokes in there now!! lol!!

Hate Tracey already, 'AVIT' and 'LARGE' and 'PHAT' etc etc etc shes gonna really get on my wick!

As you would excpect I love the welsh girl, dunno her name though!

gotta say cant be bothered to watch E4 this year so will tune in for the C4 show at night instead!

And welcome to the house of hormones !!!

it all seems very calm and friendly this morning....i'm sure it won't be long before the bitching starts though!!!!

Well i'm reserving judgement until Friday.

Poor bloke he won't know what's hit him

hooked already .... gwad I told myself not to watch this year.. house full of women o0h the cat fights !!

poor lesley looked like a rabbit in the headlights poor woman !!
is it laura the welsh girl? she's soo sweet and she wants to do all the cooking !!
have spotted a nice set of glitter tips !lol
and the posh spice girl..............urmm doesn't look like posh spice?

DID 'DAVIIIIIIIIIID' FROM LLLLANLEWIBREFIN HAVE A SISTER (HIM IN LITTLE BRITAIN??)

:green::green::green:

:lol:

That's what I said to Dave... that's him from Little Britain :green:

Those twins are.... well.. put it this way... I couldn't live with them :rolleyes:

And is that Tracey... a bloke?!

i haven't bothered looking through all the threads in this post, so don't shoot me if someone has already mentioned it (besides if there is no one with turrets, i'm not interested) get f..... ...... hahahha. ... ...... ya d... h...., there is a website Behindbigbrother.com - We're Watching that gives some inside info on whats going on

CANT WAIT FOR TONIGHTS:green::green::green::green:

LET ME .......
AVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT:eek:

ffs no body give the twins anymore E numbers !

OMG dunno what to say about all of them tbh!!! It was a bit embarassing to watch them all pouting at themselves in the mirror, and Tracey saying 'yeah Im just Trace innit just deal with it' lol!! I will carry on watching regardless!!

For the first time I'm finding BB irritating.:irked:

It has to be said I think Tracey needs to sort out the squeaky, plastic, pinky, dolly birds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And QUICK!!!!:smack:

AM I GETTING OLD OR JUST LESS TOLERANT????:confused:

(Please don't answer! I think I know!)

Well I think Charlie should be the first to go and she just might be.

She comes over very superficial and quite ignorant and Emily said quite the name dropper!

Nooooooooooooooooooo keep Charly in, this is what the public do every year, they vote out the ones that we laugh at and the ones that talk utter nonsense, but we love it non the less!

Somebody like Nicki needs to go, just so boring!!

p.s Im the Queen of my road!! lol

I do think Charley makes the viewing more interesting!! I didn't like Tracey when she first came in but now I love her! I think she is great! AVE IT!!! x x

mmmmm quite liking the new eye candy:wink2: you can SO tell what kind of guy he is though:irked:

Watching it on and off really but Charlie irritates the hell out of me!

Doesnt she think she is the muts nuts!

Amb x

Charley reminds me of Catherine Tate's character Lauren ... d'ya know what I mean though, do ya, d'ya know that I mean though babes, am I bovered, am I bovered though ... she's doing my head in!

Emily and Shabnam are up for eviction this week!!! I want Shabnam OUT!!!!

I just have one to say...........WANGERS TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!

(for those of you not as sadly addited thats Lauras nickname!!)

I love her she is so classic and funny.......did you see her when charley was wittering about not being fed and arguing with emily, wangers was stood obliously offering her a biscuit!!

And i was stunned last night when shabba ranks blatantly asked bb if she were to leave would she still get deals after she left!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB I love it!!

Latest posts

Back