*~* The Official - Big Brother 9 - Thread *~*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg, i really thiught rex would win !!!

Thank god he didnt...:lol::lol::lol::lol:.

Yay, Rex is out at last!!!! Sorry I just can't bear him!!!!

wow i suppose it was never really obvious anyway but had hoped it woldnt be rachel or mickey im afraid!! and what was with darnells skirt? he never wore that in the house?
i didnt want rex to particularly win, but he was the most watchable housemate sometimes. dont like what he was wearing tonight tho
so guess id prefer rachel to win over mikey
x

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is a god lol so glad mikey didn't win so glad my votes didn't go to waste SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D she may not have done much but you can't deny she is a nice person and i think the world would be a nicer place if more people were all a bit more like her :D JMO

what a sham ......................

YAY!!! SO GLAD RACHEL WON!!! Everyone in that house lied and moaned about her and was really nasty to her then she won. Bet Jen, Dale, Rebecca and the rest are all so annoyed haha.

So pleased Rachel won she was the most genuine house mate there:green:

Rex should have won with Darnell coming second. Rex was himself throughout the show, he changed when Nicole came in (can't stand her) but was back to his old self once she left. He is a very complex character but very likable I think.

Rachel shouldn't have won, she is boring and dull, she is training to be a school teacher yet doesn't know how many days are in a year????? OH my god just pleased my kids won't be taught by her.

Rant over:confused:

I'm glad mikey didn't win

I am glad Rachel won and Mikey was 2nd. They both did really well.

Rex was like a little mouse when he was being bullied but turned out to be the biggest, nastiest bully of all. Having said that, the show wouldn't have been as entertaining without him but that doesn't mean he deserved to win. He loves himself enough already.

I watched the Friday finale with smoke coming out of my ears ! :irked:

Ok, ok, Rachel is a "nice" girl, but she isn't the one who has made me laugh, or made me angry, or just generally entertained the public over the past 13 weeks ... Rex summed her up perfectly when he said he'd rather play Scrabble! :lol:

As I said in a previous post, I'd rather anyone other than Rachel win BB. In any case, 51% of the vote isn't exactly a landslide victory is it? :eek:

Latest posts

Back